Hypixel Config Legit Help

Miruko

Social Credit
Good evening all my friends, I really wanted to know if this configuration is safe to use in hypixel:

AutoClick 16-20 CPS (what is the maximum I can use without being stopped by the anti-cheat?)
AutoSprint
Aim-Assist.

forgive me if this question is very stupid is that I'm new to minecraft clients, I discovered them recently.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
keepsprint is pretty bad for mains,might get you banned but the sprint module in combat is completely undetectable
the autoclicker seems good,i reccomend using extra or normal randomization
u can use 20-20 with extra+ randomizaiton,but i don't reccomend. i reccomend 17.5-20 with extra randomization for hypixel
aim assist depends,i think that a good setting for hypixel aimassist could be 5.7 horizontal (no vertical),click aim and limit to items.
you can search up RavenSS hypixel in the public configs tab,it's made by me and you can change it to your liking.
b7a3975d-e194-454e-92e4-2f44ccf60c9a this is the profile UID.

Miruko

Social Credit
Do you mean the sprint module? Yeah you can use that it's just togglesprint. If you mean the KeepSprint module do not use that.
I'm only interested in the option to run automatically without having to press W multiple times. What is the difference between KeepSprint and AutoSprint? Thanks for the answer.

Miruko

Social Credit
keepsprint is pretty bad for mains,might get you banned but the sprint module in combat is completely undetectable
the autoclicker seems good,i reccomend using extra or normal randomization
u can use 20-20 with extra+ randomizaiton,but i don't reccomend. i reccomend 17.5-20 with extra randomization for hypixel
aim assist depends,i think that a good setting for hypixel aimassist could be 5.7 horizontal (no vertical),click aim and limit to items.
you can search up RavenSS hypixel in the public configs tab,it's made by me and you can change it to your liking.
b7a3975d-e194-454e-92e4-2f44ccf60c9a this is the profile UID.
thank you for sharing your knowledge with me, it helped me a lot! Have a great day.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I'm only interested in the option to run automatically without having to press W multiple times. What is the difference between KeepSprint and AutoSprint? Thanks for the answer.
yeah,sprint in combat does that.
keepsprint makes your speed not reduce when you attack enemies (detectable,will get you staff banned)
autosprint (sprint in combat section) just sprints for you (can't get detected by anticheat or staff)

Miruko

Social Credit
yeah,sprint in combat does that.
keepsprint makes your speed not reduce when you attack enemies (detectable,will get you staff banned)
autosprint (sprint in combat section) just sprints for you (can't get detected by anticheat or staff)
You are amazing thank you so much for your help :)

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Under 100 ping:
Autoclicker: 14-16 Extra+ Randomization
Right Autoclicker: 17-20 Normal Randomization
Aim Assist: Personal preference (Does not get you banned even if maxed out...)
Reach: 3.10-3.20 Vertical check, Only while sprinting, Disable in water
Velocity: 90 Horizontal, 100 Vertical 100 Chance, Only while targetting, Disable in water
Any type of ESP / Render module
Scaffold - Legit 80-100 Delay, Whitelist Blocks

Over 100 ping: Autoclicker: 14-16 Extra+ Randomization
Right Autoclicker: 17-20 Normal Randomization
Aim Assist: Personal preference (Does not get you banned even if maxed out...)
Reach: 3.10-3.30 Vertical check, Disable in water
Velocity: 85 Horizontal, 100 Vertical 100 Chance, Disable in water
Any type of ESP / Render module Scaffold - Legit 80-100 Delay, Whitelist Blocks
Scaffold - Legit 80-100 Delay, Whitelist Blocks
These settings will not get you banned and are main safe.

U can also jus use safewalk for bridging, but crouch like you would normally when speed bridging, it is pretty much undetectable.
reach could get you banned,scaffold needs pitch check to 65 to look legit,also 137-173 delay is the best one i found because it's pretty undetectable by staff and anticheat
also aimassist should not have turned off click aim and vertical,reach can possibly get you staffed but good config otherwise
autoclicker randomization doesn't need extra+ since i know that some anticheats can detect cps spikes,i reccomend normal/extra for both