Hypixel BedWars Settings (Main)

Toothless

Social Credit
Server: Hypixel
Ping: 100
Vape Version: v3

I'm new to cheating so what settings do I use to 100% not get banned by watchdog or staff if I get recorded? This is for my main account so I want to avoid getting banned at all costs. Basically I just want settings that are low whilst also giving me an advantage. Also do I use AntiBot or not as it ignores watchdog but is also in the Blatant section? Thanks.

Toothless

Social Credit
Hitboxes are also in the blatant module so are they safe to use? I'll stop bumping the thread now lul my bad

Kane

Social Credit
If you really wanna be conservative just go like 3.1-3.3 reach, .08 hitboxes, 90% horizontal KB. thatll never get you banned

Toothless

Social Credit
If you really wanna be conservative just go like 3.1-3.3 reach, .08 hitboxes, 90% horizontal KB. thatll never get you banned
So are hitboxes safe to use? They're on the blatant module so I wasn't sure. Also should I use AntiBot? Thanks for the help

Kane

Social Credit
So are hitboxes safe to use? They're on the blatant module so I wasn't sure. Also should I use AntiBot? Thanks for the help
They're safe on Hypixel as long as you don't go high. Yes, use Antibot Hypixel mode, but don't check the "hide bots" option, it's glitched.