Hypixel Account Security Alert

vapeuser20000000

Social Credit
Hello all, recently I have been trying to log into Hypixel on alts but they all get immediately banned for "Account Security Alert". Three of the alts were also fresh UFAs that had just been migrated. However, my main account has not been banned. Is there any way to prevent this?

woahvicky

Social Credit
Hello all, recently I have been trying to log into Hypixel on alts but they all get immediately banned for "Account Security Alert". Three of the alts were also fresh UFAs that had just been migrated. However, my main account has not been banned. Is there any way to prevent this?
get a vpn bruh

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Were you using a VPN? If you were using a VPN location that someone used in the past on Hypixel and got banned on, then it’s normal.
I suggest finding a VPN location that most people don’t use.
If you weren’t using a VPN, then I don’t see the problem, unless the UFAs logged onto Hypixel in the past.

vapeuser20000000

Social Credit
Were you using a VPN? If you were using a VPN location that someone used in the past on Hypixel and got banned on, then it’s normal.
I suggest finding a VPN location that most people don’t use.
If you weren’t using a VPN, then I don’t see the problem, unless the UFAs logged onto Hypixel in the past.
I had been previously dogged on two accounts for bhopping and antikb in sumo, no vpn

mysticah

Social Credit
What happened was that somebody logged onto the account on a different Ip and right when you joined it flagged you as somebody who stole the account so it banned you. This tends to happen a lot but mostly to nfa accounts.