How to bypass echo.ac? Help me please.

LegendInstinct

Social Credit
I have asked vape support about this but they say to go search tutorials on forums. I currently see no tutorials on how to bypass echo. I got my vape detected by echo even though I hide that very well. Don't tell me to use usb fat32 because ranked bedwars server have banned usb usage if you got found using usb you get banned. So what I did was I opened vape through cmd (ran as administrator) then after opening vape before mc I cleared prefetch files ( to remove my string from lastactivityview) then I went in chrome watch some yt after then after 30 mins I opened mc and started cheating then when I was requested for screen share before screen share I closed vape lite ( didn't delete it because many ss tools will find it). Then I opened process hacker (ran as administrator) and removed the vape lite string from dps. After that I screen shared the staff had some trouble finding my vape lite but finally echo came in clutch echo detected generic cheats and listed all the executed .exe that ran inside pc they copied every path and ran it finally they found out my vape lite. I asked this in support but they gave me no help at all. So can someone help me in private dms? LegendInstinct#0055

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I have asked vape support about this but they say to go search tutorials on forums. I currently see no tutorials on how to bypass echo. I got my vape detected by echo even though I hide that very well. Don't tell me to use usb fat32 because ranked bedwars server have banned usb usage if you got found using usb you get banned. So what I did was I opened vape through cmd (ran as administrator) then after opening vape before mc I cleared prefetch files ( to remove my string from lastactivityview) then I went in chrome watch some yt after then after 30 mins I opened mc and started cheating then when I was requested for screen share before screen share I closed vape lite ( didn't delete it because many ss tools will find it). Then I opened process hacker (ran as administrator) and removed the vape lite string from dps. After that I screen shared the staff had some trouble finding my vape lite but finally echo came in clutch echo detected generic cheats and listed all the executed .exe that ran inside pc they copied every path and ran it finally they found out my vape lite. I asked this in support but they gave me no help at all. So can someone help me in private dms? LegendInstinct#0055
If you were on an unsupported client like lunar client or badlion client, it's not guaranteed to bypass screensshare all the time, you should use forge. Vape lite leaves no strings in dps, so there's nothing to clear.

And no sstool can detect cheats when they are deleted, sstools will just notice there is a exe file has been removed.

LegendInstinct

Social Credit
If you were on an unsupported client like lunar client or badlion client, it's not guaranteed to bypass screensshare all the time, you should use forge. Vape lite leaves no strings in dps, so there's nothing to clear.

And no sstool can detect cheats when they are deleted, sstools will just notice there is a exe file has been removed.
I was using laby mod that runs on forge. They will just ban me for deleting file.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
I was using laby mod that runs on forge. They will just ban me for deleting file.
Deleting a file isn't a detection, so if they ban for that it just means they don't know how to screenshare properly.
To be honest I don't know why you're playing on servers that ban for everything, many usbs are in fat32 by default.

To bypass that's simple, just self destruct vape lite, and this shitty tool doesn't find vape lite.

grubciu888

Social Credit
Im not reading that give me summary of thismom-your-mom.gif

LegendInstinct

Social Credit
Deleting a file isn't a detection, so if they ban for that it just means they don't know how to screenshare properly.
To be honest I don't know why you're playing on servers that ban for everything, many usbs are in fat32 by default.

To bypass that's simple, just self destruct vape lite, and this shitty tool doesn't find vape lite.
Self destruction of vape isn't good see this video I recorded skip to last part to see echo detect vape. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AkkxLuryrioRwQuL8sPqMunffIwYVLj9/view?usp=sharing

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Are you blind? They literally found vape with echo.
They didn't LOL, the generic self destruct check (out of instance) just means you launched something earlier. And it has nothing to do with vape lite.

They just found a path of the exe file of your vape lite. The next time delete it if you get screenshared.

LegendInstinct

Social Credit
They didn't LOL, the generic self destruct check (out of instance) just means you launched something earlier. And it has nothing to do with vape lite.

They just found a path of the exe file of your vape lite. The next time delete it if you get screenshared.
If I delete it I will get banned bro echo will find that out. Deleting a file before ss is against the rule of any server

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
If I delete it I will get banned bro echo will find that out. Deleting a file before ss is against the rule of any server
That sstool will just say something has been deleted, and if a staff member bans you for that, it just means he is searching to ban you even if it's something old or irreleverant.

You have been false banned, just try to be screenshared without vape lite and you'll see that detection will stay, so it means it has nothing to do with vape lite.

If the detection isn't "in instance" that is irreleverant, and if a staff member bans for that, he's just incompetent.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

Vape lite does leave strings in dps. Everything does. That's pretty much unavoidable.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
^^^
What Alex said, that’s also why it’s best to find a bypass that doesn’t require you to delete anything.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Listen moron. I've already discussed this with you on discord.
1. Don't clear dps strings before the ss. Opening process hacker is extremely sketchy on its own, and is also risky. In your scenario, you flagged generic cheat out of instance. When you cleaned your dps string, you did something wrong and caused the process to crash. Generic cheat out of instance means a process was restarted. You caused your own flag, not vape lite.

2. Don't clean prefetch before the ss. It is super sketchy, and brings even more attention to the file paths. When you delete the prefetch files, it makes it even easier for a staff member to find the file because it cements the file name into usnjournal, a common place for staff to check.

You created your own flag. Learn not to be a moron, thats how you prevent getting detected.

LegendInstinct

Social Credit
Listen moron. I've already discussed this with you on discord.
1. Don't clear dps strings before the ss. Opening process hacker is extremely sketchy on its own, and is also risky. In your scenario, you flagged generic cheat out of instance. When you cleaned your dps string, you did something wrong and caused the process to crash. Generic cheat out of instance means a process was restarted. You caused your own flag, not vape lite.

2. Don't clean prefetch before the ss. It is super sketchy, and brings even more attention to the file paths. When you delete the prefetch files, it makes it even easier for a staff member to find the file because it cements the file name into usnjournal, a common place for staff to check.

You created your own flag. Learn not to be a moron, thats how you prevent getting detected.
I deleted prefetch when I turned on vape and didn't turn on Minecraft I turned on minecraft after 20 mins of watching YouTube

Social Credit

so to bypass echo with vape lite you just have to self destruct it and after that delete the file?

Social Credit
will they see if the file you deleted is vape lite? I mean if they could see the name of it like random numbers and letters they could think its a cheat because of the weird name

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
will they see if the file you deleted is vape lite? I mean if they could see the name of it like random numbers and letters they could think its a cheat because of the weird name
Those detections are useless, it’s just relevant to falsely ban players that have done nothing wrong.