How are u getting banned on hypixel?

N33D

Banned
Social Credit
Just wanted to ask i seen people get banned from like 3.4 reach and stuff with 150 ping, i play with 5.4 to 6.0 reach with 30 velo on 130ping since years on my main still nothing, what are u waffling about honestly? I dont understand yall

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
i agree, i have used killaura on my main everyday for years and still not banned, sometimes even bhopping

VapeV4

obliging

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '22
" i play with 5.4 to 6.0 reach with 30 velo on 130ping since years on my main still nothing, what are u waffling about honestly? I dont understand yall"

You have to be trolling because this is braindead as fuck. 😭

N33D

Banned
Social Credit
No, i legit play from weekends to weekends, bedwars, uhc, everything, still nothing, I guess u are just weird and cant hide. I have over 100 levels grinded on this settings.

VapeV4 VapeLite

User001

Social Credit
Just wanted to ask i seen people get banned from like 3.4 reach and stuff with 150 ping, i play with 5.4 to 6.0 reach with 30 velo on 130ping since years on my main still nothing, what are u waffling about honestly? I dont understand yall
Bro has a admin account 💀

VapeV4

Noobybedx269

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Fast consume, but why do you ask?