GrimAC

SonThanh

Social Credit
I dont know if the anticheat is bad or it actually detect blockhit pattern of Vapei, it keep flagging whenever i use Autoclick with Auto Blockhit

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I dont know if the anticheat is bad or it actually detect blockhit pattern of Vapei, it keep flagging whenever i use Autoclick with Auto Blockhit
You can use normal aura + aimassist and hold right click for autoblock without flagging.. it also false flags stuff.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
do you have any config for GrimAC ?
This is made for pika/jartex (grim), you can change silent aura to normal aura though if you want.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
You can use normal aura + aimassist and hold right click for autoblock without flagging.. it also false flags stuff.
you dont need aimassist anyways, just use normal aura with 360 angle most of your hits will register also it doesnt stop you for movement correction

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
The anticheat doesn’t have autoclicker/legit autoblockhit checks. If you have backtrack on, trying turning that off because that makes the blockhit flag some anticheats for me.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
you dont need aimassist anyways, just use normal aura with 360 angle most of your hits will register also it doesnt stop you for movement correction
I did try that a while ago but a lot of hits didn't go through.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
The anticheat doesn’t have autoclicker/legit autoblockhit checks. If you have backtrack on, trying turning that off because that makes the blockhit flag some anticheats for me.
backtrack is fine on grim, since grim doesnt autoban you dont need to care about flagging as long as it doesnt flag simulation and stop your movement

SonThanh

Social Credit
I dont have backtrack on since the anticheat autoban me when i have it on

SonThanh

Social Credit
backtrack is fine on grim, since grim doesnt autoban you dont need to care about flagging as long as it doesnt flag simulation and stop your movement
Weird
I keep getting ban when have backtrack on
Even as low as 1 tick

SonThanh

Social Credit
Update: after i try these GrimAC config in the server that i play
i have found that it not using GrimAC