fix hypixel lagback?

FearSpake

Social Credit
Is it possible to mitigate the hypixel lagback issue? im not using any velocity, im just autoclicking at 8-12 cps and im getting the lag back glitch on every other hit with my opponents. this is happening in the hypixel pit mainly and i was wondering if there is any known way to mitigate this issue. It causes me to loose fights, glitch into blocks, and ruins my experience.
What causes the lag back on hypixel? is it a faulty old anticheat check? are packets out of order and it doesnt like it or something? anything else I can know about this issue could help me in my quest to fix it.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
you would still experience this without using vape. its about your internet connection and hypixel being shit, not because you use vape

FearSpake

Social Credit
yeah it pisses me off because every single time im in a game deciding scenario the hypixel server sides with the opponents game state over mine and choses to set me back. I do have shitty internet but its not bad to the point where im lagging out constantly. i get decent ping 30 at best time - 80 during peak hours so its not that bad just quite an annoying thing to be dealing with. looks like im just going to have to get better internet, deal with the skill issue, or quit the game.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
yeah it pisses me off because every single time im in a game deciding scenario the hypixel server sides with the opponents game state over mine and choses to set me back. I do have shitty internet but its not bad to the point where im lagging out constantly. i get decent ping 30 at best time - 80 during peak hours so its not that bad just quite an annoying thing to be dealing with. looks like im just going to have to get better internet, deal with the skill issue, or quit the game.
I get 200ms.. its not about your internet its hypixel (most of the time)

FearSpake

Social Credit
I get 200ms.. its not about your internet its hypixel (most of the time)
i think it has a lot to do with packet transmission and how your isp and networks inbetween you and hypixel handle packet filtering, reconstruction, and load. I know my internet is shit at doing this because my ping will be fine at 40 but a random packet will not make it and my input will be lost.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
i think it has a lot to do with packet transmission and how your isp and networks inbetween you and hypixel handle packet filtering, reconstruction, and load. I know my internet is shit at doing this because my ping will be fine at 40 but a random packet will not make it and my input will be lost.
They can make it "0 ping for everybody" with the new transfer packets in the newest snapshots but I bet that hypixel is gonna find another excuse to not make it happen.

Unicorn

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '19
They can make it "0 ping for everybody" with the new transfer packets in the newest snapshots but I bet that hypixel is gonna find another excuse to not make it happen.
They won’t want to force everyone to move to 1.20, they’ll kill their player base.

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
How does that even work

FearSpake

Social Credit
i got no lagback today i think its deffo a networking issue having to do with transmission of data. happens sometimes when i play rocket league too; it makes a grand champion play like a champ one. only problem is since it effects all games in different ways there seems to be no way to pinpoint exactly at what point in the pipeline the issue is occuring. it could be driver level, something in windows, network stack, anything inbetween your keyboard and the server. im just annoyed at this point you know? since it effects more than just mc i would love to investigate this further but im not a network engineer.

Last edited:
VapeV4

for

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
i have one already
then use a different client (I don't mean hack client), if you're playing legit with a new or unknown client it may have some unfair things. (such as poor code making Toggle-Sprint turn into KeepSprint)

VapeV4

for

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
then use a different client (I don't mean hack client), if you're playing legit with a new or unknown client it may have some unfair things. (such as poor code making Toggle-Sprint turn into KeepSprint)
and to make myself clear on this matter, I do not mean it is KeepSprint, I mean that it could function as KeepSprint.