Extra Client.

Social Credit
idk if I can talk about this here, but is dream client a good client to use for ranked bedwars to never get caught?? Even in a ss? If not what is another good client. ( I want to buy a lifetime, not a subscription. I’m definitely not paying 200 usd for lifetime for drip lite 💀 )

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
idk if I can talk about this here, but is dream client a good client to use for ranked bedwars to never get caught?? Even in a ss? If not what is another good client. ( I want to buy a lifetime, not a subscription. I’m definitely not paying 200 usd for lifetime for drip lite 💀 )
Drip lite is 100 usd lifetime. Dream is very ass if you can't speedbridge legit since it's not customizable at all.
I'd say vape lite or dream would be good for practice servers/bypass ss too.

Social Credit
Secondly, do you really need it? Like just don’t be a idiot for rbw and you won’t get ss’d?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Secondly, do you really need it? Like just don’t be a idiot for rbw and you won’t get ss’d?
Those 14 year old kids will screenshare your ass even if you're shit at the game because you got a supposed ''sus hit''. Use a ss proof client and a tutorial for it, please.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
in rbw use ac and autoclicker only
You can use anything and still get screenshared for it. Just watch out that you dont get sus hits because they'll cry and ss you if you do.

Drinklemons

Social Credit
i've heard karma is pretty good and it updates frequently not sure about how "ss proof" it is though

.seby

Banned
Social Credit
I recommend drip lite lifetime

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
its trash asf
The customizability is very good from what I've saw. For example, you can have aimassist activate only while you're strafing.
I don't know about the randomization but considering 1 of the devs is an ex dev of whiteout (one of the best of its era clients), I'm guessing it's pretty good. The only thing I don't like about them is the claims of ''better reach bypassing'' when it's the same as every relevant ghost client.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Highly recommend sapphire.ac
If it is public right now, I recommend that too. From what I've seen, it's an insane hybrid client for minecraft and other various games like valorant.

Social Credit
The customizability is very good from what I've saw. For example, you can have aimassist activate only while you're strafing.
I don't know about the randomization but considering 1 of the devs is an ex dev of whiteout (one of the best of its era clients), I'm guessing it's pretty good. The only thing I don't like about them is the claims of ''better reach bypassing'' when it's the same as every relevant ghost client.
there are videos people reaching with 4.5 blocks on mmc for hours without getting banned without ping spoof

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
there are videos people reaching with 4.5 blocks on mmc for hours without getting banned without ping spoof
Not ping spoof, just raw reach afaik. I did this with Vape a few times (for fun). It bans in a few matches though.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Its because it abuses the buffer. 10 reach hits then it will be disabled.

Which btw can be done on any client, as reach is not detected differently.