Does vape v4 work effectively in Badlion Client? How to inject it properly?

A404

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
I meet a problem when I’m using aim assist in BLC
The program just crashes when the Aim Assist is open, and I don’t know how to fix it.
I think it might because I didn’t inject it properly. So I want to ask for help for someone who inject Badlion flawlessly .

Last edited:

realhypixel

Social Credit
I meet a problem when I’m using aim assist in BLC
The program just crashes when the Aim Assist is open, and I don’t know how to fix it.
I think it might because I didn’t inject it properly. So I want to ask for help for someone who inject Badlion successfully.
Badlion is not a supported client, i use lunar as injection is mostly flawless but idk about blc

A404

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Badlion is not a supported client, i use lunar as injection is mostly flawless but idk about blc
Thank you for your reply. I’ve known that vape v4 might not fully supported in 3rd launcher, but my friend was able to inject BLC and use it flawlessly. I just want to get some suggestions.
And the reason why I can’t use Lunar is that its GUI is soooo strang in my PC and it almost occupied my whole screen. Some buttons even are located out of the screen and I can’t click them. :(

A404

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Hello, I have tried Lunar Client and it’s almost falwless except that The Minecraft says that “OpenGL Error: 1283(stack overflow)” when injecting vape. Do you meet the same problem? I‘m wondering how to handle this.

realhypixel

Social Credit
Hello, I have tried Lunar Client and it’s almost falwless except that The Minecraft says that “OpenGL Error: 1283(stack overflow)” when injecting vape. Do you meet the same problem? I‘m wondering how to handle this.
Yeah, those errors dont actually mean anything, just turn them off in video settings

asto_hu1

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Driver issue. so nvidia, ***k u

illiterate

Social Credit
Turn them off in Video Settings > Other > Show GL Errors and set it to off