badlion 1.8.9

1. Byte

Best Client To Use Vape On

Pretty much the title, I am used to using Vape on BLC; however, I find BLC's hit detection with vape can be very hit or miss. I know the ideal is pure forge. However, I cannot find a forge config that works well. I've tried a couple of mod packs, but they all cause my game to crash. I've also...
  2. L

badlion bug

Hi friends, whenever I inject the vape v4 into the badlion my minecraft goes completely white, I can still hear the sound of the game (it's not crashing) badlion 1.8.9
  3. W

Badlion Injection not working

was there an update to badlion or smthn? Tried multiple times and injection into badlion client doesn't work. right as vape finishes injecting into badlion and loads, the minecraft tab becomes all white and i cant do anything
  4. Sulfux_

Vape Lite on Badlion Client

Hey everyone ! I have a problem with Vape Lite on Badlion Client. When i inject Vape Lite on Badlion Client, sometime he crash. When he didn't crash, when i self destruct Vape Lite (close the VapeLite), Badlion he crash. Thanks you for your help, Sulfux_
  5. A

Does vape v4 work effectively in Badlion Client? How to inject it properly?

I meet a problem when I’m using aim assist in BLC The program just crashes when the Aim Assist is open, and I don’t know how to fix it. I think it might because I didn’t inject it properly. So I want to ask for help for someone who inject Badlion flawlessly .