Does keepsprint bypass Hypixel still?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

Frosty

Social Credit
I'm also wondering about other things such as timer, and I heard ppl say 3.75+ reach now flags, which seems to be the case.
Also it's still a 4-4 split of votes, and evidence that keepsprint is fine to use, where there is no evidence for keepsprint flagging.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Also it's still a 4-4 split of votes, and evidence that keepsprint is fine to use, where there is no evidence for keepsprint flagging.
How is that evidence? I can bet those people didn’t test anything.

I'm also wondering about other things such as timer, and I heard ppl say 3.75+ reach now flags, which seems to be the case.
3.75 and timer does too

vec.

Social Credit
That's not evidence. keepsprint flags, timer flags, and reach 3.75+ flags

Frosty

Social Credit
How is that evidence? I can bet those people didn’t test anything.

3.75 and timer does too
You see I'm split with timer flagging as most of the pit cheating community still uses 1.07 timer and gets few bans. I consider it evidence and there are ppl that use it consistently and are still not banned, which wouldn't make sense if it's actively flagging.

vec.

Social Credit
You see I'm split with timer flagging as most of the pit cheating community still uses 1.07 timer and gets few bans. I consider it evidence and there are ppl that use it consistently and are still not banned, which wouldn't make sense if it's actively flagging.
Just because they haven't gotten banned doesn't mean it doesn't flag. stop being annoying and discontinue this useless thread

Frosty

Social Credit
Just because they haven't gotten banned doesn't mean it doesn't flag. stop being annoying and discontinue this useless thread
I suppose so but you can't be 100% sure it flags without access to anti-cheat logs. You have to take into account keepsprint is very blatant to staff, and can look identical to bhop when running and jumping while hitting someone.

vec.

Social Credit
I suppose so but you can't be 100% sure it flags without access to anti-cheat logs. You have to take into account keepsprint is very blatant to staff, and can look identical to bhop when running and jumping while hitting someone.
stop arguing, it flags.

Frosty

Social Credit
Plus Noslow on the blatant clients I own hasn't changed (has keepsprint build into Noslow unlike vape)

Edit: Current reach configs are maxed at 3.7 and they say not to use inv walk, so they are up to date