Does keepsprint bypass Hypixel still?

• Yes

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters

Frosty

Social Credit
So I have seen quite a bit of conflicting information on whether keepsprint flags or not. If you know it does flag, how do you know, and can you be a 100% sure you didn't get staffed just because keepsprint is blatant af?

Edit: For the people who say "don't use it", this is for raging on alts but I don't want the alt to only last 5 minutes cause of flags (I'm asking if it flags or not, not whether it's good to use)

Last edited:
Reactions: You

Pozu

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
So I have seen quite a bit of conflicting information on whether keepsprint flags or not. If you know it does flag, how do you know, and can you be a 100% sure you didn't get staffed just because keepsprint is blatant af?
When did this become an issue? I had been using vape v3 for a few years and just got v4 today because I never check the website. I always used keepsprint on v3 with no issues.

Frosty

Social Credit

Edit: For the people who say "don't use it", this is for raging on alts but I don't want the alt to only last 5 minutes cause of flags (I'm asking if it flags or not, not whether it's good to use)
Votes are still conflicting each other lol ima test only using keepsprint on an alt or two and see how long I last, if one lasts over like 30 minutes I'm going to assume it doesn't flag

Terakorn

Social Credit

u will get staffban

sunny

Social Credit
Votes are still conflicting each other lol ima test only using keepsprint on an alt or two and see how long I last, if one lasts over like 30 minutes I'm going to assume it doesn't flag
update this thread with the result. I am looking to get vape v4 soon.

vec.

Social Credit
all of these people are retards and their opinion is irrelevant.

keepsprint flags

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
all of these people are retards and their opinion is irrelevant.

keepsprint flags
i asked my friend to duel me so I can see if keepsprint is good and if its blatant. I dueled him 15 times and he is a net 370 and didnt get banned.
he was on main btw
note it felt like he was bhopping so if it wasnt a /duel a staff ban was likely but it probably did not flag as we dueled 10 - 20 times when he was using modules and he did not get banned

vec.

Social Credit
i asked my friend to show me if keepsprint is easy to detect and I dueled him 15 times and he is a net 370 and didnt get banned.
he was on main btw
just because he didn't get banned doesn't mean he wont. keepsprint flags the anticheat

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
just because he didn't get banned doesn't mean he wont. keepsprint flags the anticheat
it was in December 2020 and he is still playing till now after those duels where he used a module the supposedly flags. I was playing against him for a while so it had the time to flag.

Frosty

Social Credit
it was in December 2020 and he is still playing till now after those duels where he used a module the supposedly flags. I was playing against him for a while so it had the time to flag.
Oh well that was before the most recent anti-cheat update that has gotten a lot of closeters paranoid on what flags and what doesn't

vec.

Social Credit
and you couldn't mention it was in december of 2020? hypixel updated their anticheat so a lot of moduels and settings flag. keepsprint now flags

Frosty

Social Credit
Oh well that was before the most recent anti-cheat update that has gotten a lot of closeters paranoid on what flags and what doesn't
If only we knew someone who had access to anti-cheat logs/development to confirm what flags lol :(