Does autoclicker BlockHit Bypasses Hypixel and minemen ?

Moaaz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
I sometimes use vape autoclicker blockhit as a sprint Resset method but does it bypass on minemen and hypixel ?

VapeV4 VapeLite

bruh6969

Social Credit
What about on manual mode tho, it makes it so you can hit and block your sword at the same time and looks weird, especially on recordings. Ive been using it for a year just wondering if I should disable it when recording.

Moaaz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
What about on manual mode tho, it makes it so you can hit and block your sword at the same time and looks weird, especially on recordings. Ive been using it for a year just wondering if I should disable it when recording.
I sometimes do that on automatic and do right click and left click and its better

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
yes it looks kinda weird but tbh i dont think anyone would call it out as it just clicks the same cps on m1 and m2 witch makes you take less smth than just clicking 16 cps m1 and 4 cps m2