Diamond division settings + Guide v2 ft. some masters player(s)

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Everyone's asking for settings for ranked; and my old thread's practically irrelevant. So, here's a tutorial/thread for lower ping players. Higher ping players can use slightly higher settings. I'd still recommend playing mid/end of season, however, I have started playing near the 15th and have been gaining a lot (currently at 2k).

Here's the settings:

Reach: 3.1 - 3.2; vert. check, Only while sprinting, Disable in water.
Toggle on 90% Horiz, 100% vert, 100% chance
Nametags w/ Health and Distance (in my opinion, this is the most helpful aspect of cheating in ranked)
AA: I've started using 10 AA w/ clickaim, and sword's only. Really helps.
AC: Personal preference w/ new dog update; I've started normal clicking over an AC for ~12-20 CPS .

I've started to play scout again, till around 1.7k (except on a few maps where I run champion/pyro; it just depends on what kits everyone else's using; if there's 3 scouts, I'll run Pyro. You can use the RSW mod for that. I generally queuedoge people w/ 3+ kdr and 1+ rsw W/L; but if you don't have time, safe/aggro champion or pyro can usually kill them. I'd recommend also legit boosting w/ friends. Helps you gain a lot (granted I have no friends to legit boost me, since they're either in Masters and grinding, or boosting those said masters players).

Against other cheaters, who are more than likely being extremely blatant, use either Magician or play like Sackboy. Against Sackboy fans, camp chests, and pray. I've queued kids skybasing at like 1.5k like Joerich. It sucks but, you either gamend, or you play aggro. You could use the BunnyJr strat (if ya know it ya know it), or just use swooft's aggro pyro strat. Magician skybase against cheaters. Use seraph or mawr's rsw levelheads shit; it really helps. Or you could be like Lucas and beg ur friends on discord to let you win cuz "I'm at 3k".