Decent vpn alternative to mysterium for hypixel?

VapeV4

zip6como

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
I don't rlly like the "pay as you go" model of myst cuz when I do other stuff in the background, my bal goes down too fast.
Is there any alternative that works good enough on hypixel and doesn't break my bank?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I don't rlly like the "pay as you go" model of myst cuz when I do other stuff in the background, my bal goes down too fast.
Is there any alternative that works good enough on hypixel and doesn't break my bank?
Vypr is a good one. Also nord is pretty decent too.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Thanks. il check it out.

Are you sure? Aren't there too many ppl using nord?
From my experience, over the tens of hundreds of alts I've got banned (mostly late November-early December 2022) I didn't ever get security banned.

VapeV4

zip6como

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
From my experience, over the tens of hundreds of alts I've got banned (mostly late November-early December 2022) I didn't ever get security banned.
Okay, two last question tho: would you rather recommend nor or vypr?
&: What about PrivateInternetAccess or Mullvad?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I use PIA, forgot about it lol. Vypr is probably a lot better due to more servers, though. I'd say PIA is way more optimizable + more locations than vypr.

VapeV4

zip6como

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
I use PIA, forgot about it lol. Vypr is probably a lot better due to more servers, though. I'd say PIA is way more optimizable + more locations than vypr.
So would you recommend vypr or PIA more?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
The connection time on desktop is a bit slow compared to other PIA downloads (browser extension or mobile one) bur for that you gain a lot more privacy as they don't log your stuff. This has been proofed multiple times in court when the government asked PIA for their customer data of invidiual cypber criminals.
Also, in the new Mysterium version, you can have a regular VPN subscription. They moved the pay-as-you-go mode to Mysterium Dark.

VapeV4

zip6como

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
The connection time on desktop is a bit slow compared to other PIA downloads (browser extension or mobile one) bur for that you gain a lot more privacy as they don't log your stuff. This has been proofed multiple times in court when the government asked PIA for their customer data of invidiual cypber criminals.
Also, in the new Mysterium version, you can have a regular VPN subscription. They moved the pay-as-you-go mode to Mysterium Dark.
Oh, okay, Then which VPN do you recommend?
And ik of the new myst model, but compared to other vpn's it's expensive af.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Oh, okay, Then which VPN do you recommend?
And ik of the new myst model, but compared to other vpn's it's expensive af.
Still PIA, only the first connection to a server can take up to 20 or 15 seconds; after that, you will just have a normal connection speed (you won't notice any difference in MC). They currently also have another huge discount, which you can rn access with this link here. For 1.79 euros per month, you will get a 3-year membership and 3 extra free months.
Yeah, I also just checked out Mysterium's subscription. I haven't seen such high prices in a long time. So yeah, you should definitely still choose the pay-as-you-go model and just simply close all your apps before using it.

VapeV4

zip6como

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
Still PIA, only the first connection to a server can take up to 20 or 15 seconds; after that, you will just have a normal connection speed (you won't notice any difference in MC). They currently also have another huge discount, which you can rn access with this link here. For 1.79 euros per month, you will get a 3-year membership and 3 extra free months.
Yeah, I also just checked out Mysterium's subscription. I haven't seen such high prices in a long time. So yeah, you should definitely still choose the pay-as-you-go model and just simply close all your apps before using it.
Thanks for that info.
Yea, it's not quite "possible" for me to close all apps cuz I like doing stuff in the background like listening to music or torrenting or idk.

Btw: I spotted your referral link, and it's not cheaper than just going to the website, so I won't be using it srry.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Thanks for that info.
Yea, it's not quite "possible" for me to close all apps cuz I like doing stuff in the background like listening to music or torrenting or idk.

Btw: I spotted your referral link, and it's not cheaper than just going to the website, so I won't be using it srry.
You can download your songs and then enable offline mode in spotify. Sadly Mysterium doesn't have split tunneling so this is the thing I usually do or just play the music on my phone so that it isn't in the recordings.

VapeV4

zip6como

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
You can download your songs and then enable offline mode in spotify. Sadly Mysterium doesn't have split tunneling so this is the thing I usually do or just play the music on my phone so that it isn't in the recordings.
Yea but: I don't got Spotify I listen to music on YouTube (for me, it's better for various reasons) one of them being that I ain't got no money for Spotify else I could just get myst 2.0 plus I don't feel like downloading cuz I sometimes get to enjoy a new music type I like.
The phone thing is also a method I tried, but I want to hear the mc sounds tho.
I rlly think myst should have split tunneling, it would solve my problem.