DEBATE: Vape V2 addition of more features? (Blatant hacks)

Should Manthe add more (blatant/more) features to Vape V2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KhwPp

Social Credit
This is a very big topic, and I'd really like to see what are your thoughts about this..?

-Vape is supposed to be an undetectable client, blah blah...
*- New features like Bhop, Scaffold & others are already getting added to V2?

-Making V2 a blatant client would make vape just another client..
*-Well, kind of? But if you want to experience only the necessary features and the old Vape experience.. There's already Vape Lite.

-Vape V2 is already a finished project..
*-It is basically, but with the addition of Lite, gives the developer the opportunity to keep updating this project with even more features.

-You've got already fucking killaura and other blatant crap, what else do you need?
*-The actual blatant modules are already good, but some things could make the new Vape experience even better, like InventoryCleaner, move while having your inventory open, glide and other modules too..?

-Manthe is already busy with other shit and fixing other stuff
*-That's understandable, and if this was to be accepted, it would be of course implemented when Manthe wants to.

Personal opinion about this:
I personally thought this was a bad idea at the beggining since Vape is supposed to be some undetectable crap and all that stuff.. But with addition of Lite, new doors have been opened, V2 is still an undetectable client in most server and with the implementation of blatant modules like KeepSprint/Bhop//etc.. just makes the client even more fun. Being honest, the point of this client is to give an extra advantage in the game, and if you join a shit server, use blatant killaura, self-destruct, get SS'd and you're free. Sadly that's no thing from our business but the server owner's capability to find this type of client.
As a conclusion I'd like to say I totally agree wit the implementation of more features to V2, if you want to be more stealthy and all that stuff, just get Lite.
-
Welcome the new era of V2 or future V3?

Don't forget to share your opinion.

adam

Social Credit
i just love the fact that I can be blatant and still bypass most screenshares unless they know vape strings but ive never been banned for vape v2 found in ss guess im lucky

Kyanite

Social Credit
This is a very big topic, and I'd really like to see what are your thoughts about this..?

-Vape is supposed to be an undetectable client, blah blah...
*- New features like Bhop, Scaffold & others are already getting added to V2?

-Making V2 a blatant client would make vape just another client..
*-Well, kind of? But if you want to experience only the necessary features and the old Vape experience.. There's already Vape Lite.

-Vape V2 is already a finished project..
*-It is basically, but with the addition of Lite, gives the developer the opportunity to keep updating this project with even more features.

-You've got already fucking killaura and other blatant crap, what else do you need?
*-The actual blatant modules are already good, but some things could make the new Vape experience even better, like InventoryCleaner, move while having your inventory open, glide and other modules too..?

-Manthe is already busy with other shit and fixing other stuff
*-That's understandable, and if this was to be accepted, it would be of course implemented when Manthe wants to.

Personal opinion about this:
I personally thought this was a bad idea at the beggining since Vape is supposed to be some undetectable crap and all that stuff.. But with addition of Lite, new doors have been opened, V2 is still an undetectable client in most server and with the implementation of blatant modules like KeepSprint/Bhop//etc.. just makes the client even more fun. Being honest, the point of this client is to give an extra advantage in the game, and if you join a shit server, use blatant killaura, self-destruct, get SS'd and you're free. Sadly that's no thing from our business but the server owner's capability to find this type of client.
As a conclusion I'd like to say I totally agree wit the implementation of more features to V2, if you want to be more stealthy and all that stuff, just get Lite.
-
Welcome the new era of V2 or future V3?

Don't forget to share your opinion.
@Manthe agree's apparently.

KhwPp

Social Credit
I agree with you but I wish manthe could just make another client, with nothing but blatant modules. Because I don't feel like dealing with blatant vape users that can self destruct. Reach and velocity are bad enough.
Re-reading this made me think, some higher prices on v2 (or maybe future new client) would involved if they have the self-destruct ability.

Dan

Social Credit
Vape is supposed to be an undetectable client, blah blah...
Vape V2 is now detectable, vape lite is the undetectable client and blatant features won't be added to it.

Making V2 a blatant client would make vape just another client..
No it wouldn't, it would still have the features that make vape unique + the blatant features that will be added. I also trust manthe would add unique blatant modules.

Vape V2 is already a finished project..
Yes, but a finished project can still be updated/upgraded.

You've got already fucking killaura and other blatant crap, what else do you need?
Adding more features will make vape v2 a better blatant client which is good for the developers; keep in mind that you don't have to use the blatant features and can continue using the undetectable features.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Vape V2 is now detectable

Thats not true by the way, its not any more detectable than it was 6 months ago, vape lite is just more future proof and there havent been and likely wont be solid ways of finding it. If theres any known methods or detectors they get patched immediately, meaning you wont be caught 90+% of the time and thats always been the case and thats always been its intention and purpose.

Dan

Social Credit
Thats not true by the way, its not any more detectable than it was 6 months ago, vape lite is just more future proof and there havent been and likely wont be solid ways of finding it. If theres any known methods or detectors they get patched immediately, meaning you wont be caught 90+% of the time and thats always been the case and thats always been its intention and purpose.

I should have clarified that vape v2 and vape lite are undetectable, yet vape v2 is detectable by screenshare while vape lite is not. This mean that you WILL NOT be banned using vape V2 on any server unless they screenshare you and find it.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I should have clarified that vape v2 and vape lite are undetectable, yet vape v2 is detectable by screenshare while vape lite is not. This mean that you WILL NOT be banned using vape V2 on any server unless they screenshare you and find it.
I was referring to screenshare wise with what I said.