Cosmetics

grubciu888

Social Credit
I don't know why but I would find it really cool and funny if vape made their own cosmetics or maybe cosmetics on other clients. What do oyu guys think about that would you buy vape cosmetics?
it would be not cool to get banned for using cosmetics bc admins can buy vape and look for the players with cosmetics

hakr

Social Credit
it would be not cool to get banned for using cosmetics bc admins can buy vape and look for the players with cosmetics
well you could say 'oh i got that a while back but I don't use it anymore' and they would have to unban you as they don't have any proof other than a cosmetic, assuming you aren't just bhoping setting off alerts like mad.

Sadist

Social Credit
I don't know why but I would find it really cool and funny if vape made their own cosmetics or maybe cosmetics on other clients. What do oyu guys think about that would you buy vape cosmetics?
This is a retarded idea, people could just buy Vape and see the people using the cosmetics and then report them to the server or worse, upload them online, Besides, Vape is a injected client and making cosmetics for it would make it take forever to load nigga

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
then why would anyone buy those
Idk why not?
This is a retarded idea, people could just buy Vape and see the people using the cosmetics and then report them to the server or worse, upload them online, Besides, Vape is a injected client and making cosmetics for it would make it take forever to load nigga
That’s not how it works, they’re client sided, nobody else can see them other than yourself.

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
bro how braindead can you possibly be there is multiple reasons NOT to add this:

1. people can just use this to their advantage and get others banned with this, especially staff who use vape to detect others using it
2. even if its not visible to others, still practically pointless just migrate and boom better idea or better yet dont waste any money on cosmetics as its practically pointless
3. simply just no.
4. as vape is entirely just an inject instead of a loader, this would take fucking forever for shitty specs and still almost >10+ minutes for medium to high specs
5. how is this funny to you its just prolly a knockoff of blc / lunar / labymod cosmetics like cmon tell me how this is funny

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
bro how braindead can you possibly be there is multiple reasons NOT to add this:

1. people can just use this to their advantage and get others banned with this, especially staff who use vape to detect others using it
2. even if its not visible to others, still practically pointless just migrate and boom better idea or better yet dont waste any money on cosmetics as its practically pointless
3. simply just no.
4. as vape is entirely just an inject instead of a loader, this would take fucking forever for shitty specs and still almost >10+ minutes for medium to high specs
5. how is this funny to you its just prolly a knockoff of blc / lunar / labymod cosmetics like cmon tell me how this is funny
1. It doesn’t work like that, cosmetics would be client sided, nobody could see them.

2. Why not, they look cool.

3. Yes

4. Wouldn’t take that long.

5. ?

womenslayer69

Social Credit
oh because that wouldn't backfire in a second

womenslayer69

Social Credit
well you could say 'oh i got that a while back but I don't use it anymore' and they would have to unban you as they don't have any proof other than a cosmetic, assuming you aren't just bhoping setting off alerts like mad.
are you actually retarded

ElisePaul

Social Credit
I think it would be pretty interesting to see Vape create their own line of cosmetics, but I'm not sure if I would personally buy them. However, I do believe that taking care of your skin and appearance is important, and it's great to see companies offering more options in the cosmetics world. If you're interested in pursuing a career in the beauty industry, you might want to consider checking out accredited esthetician schools like Northwest College at nwcollege.edu. They offer a variety of programs, and perhaps with their help, it would be possible to create some beauty-vaping products.

Last edited:

MikeBishop

Social Credit
Hey everyone! Honestly, I can't help but imagine how hilarious it would be if Vape came out with their own cosmetics. Like, picture a vape-scented lip balm or an eyeshadow palette inspired by vape flavors. It's so quirky, I'd totally give it a try. What are your thoughts? Would you rock Vape cosmetics?