closet settings hypixel

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Hey i was closeting and i got banned after a year of closeting and idk why i was banned coz i went to pit and got to a 10 kill streak and got banned does anyone have like 100% safe settings that wont get me banned ping 106ms thank u

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '23
Safe

Autoclicker - 10-16 cps extra+ randomization
Aim assist - personal preference but please do go blatant with it as staff will ban.
Velocity - jump reset mode with 20% chance. (I don’t remember the checks for jump velo but try asking someone as their may be a only while targeting option)
Any visuals except anti-debuff as some parts of it may be impossible legit (sprinting while blinded) also, if you do use anti-debuff though I don’t recommend it, make sure remove effects is off.
Legit scaffold - I recommend 40 to 85 delay but mostly personal preference.

Potentially Risky

reach - 3.0-3.2 chance 75% disable in water: yes, vertical check: yes, misplace: off (DO NOT USE ON MINEMAN)

Let me know if I missed anything important. These are all modules (except reach, you will eventually get banned but it may take a year) that won’t get you banned pretty much ever.

deagle

Social Credit
Hey i was closeting and i got banned after a year of closeting and idk why i was banned coz i went to pit and got to a 10 kill streak and got banned does anyone have like 100% safe settings that wont get me banned ping 106ms thank u
What were you using?

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Aim assist coz my aim was bad horizontal speed 6 angel 90 3.4
auto clicker 12 - 16 extra
velo jump reset 30% then for bedwars i use 85 velo
reach 3.2 3.3 disable in water yes all other no
scaffold legit 60 - 80
then for pit auto heal delay 50ms and swap delay 20 - 20

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '23
Aim assist coz my aim was bad horizontal speed 6 angel 90 3.4
auto clicker 12 - 16 extra
velo jump reset 30% then for bedwars i use 85 velo
reach 3.2 3.3 disable in water yes all other no
scaffold legit 60 - 80
then for pit auto heal delay 50ms and swap delay 20 - 20
You were probably staffed because of reach possibly velo (not jump reset, regular below 90 can be sus, or maybe (possibly) an aim assist staff ban, but that’s pretty rare.

Anyways I don’t know much about autoheal but definitely do some research on that as I don’t know how it heals you/ hotkeys.

VapeV4

Random_

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
You were probably staffed because of reach possibly velo (not jump reset, regular below 90 can be sus, or maybe (possibly) an aim assist staff ban, but that’s pretty rare.

Anyways I don’t know much about autoheal but definitely do some research on that as I don’t know how it heals you/ hotkeys.
ye i been using them for a year and just got banned normally i dont use aim assets becuses my aim is normally good and idk too maybe but it was kinda like a insta banned so idk

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '23
no but im pretty sure they stopped saying if watch dog bans u becuses i got my alt watch dog on purpose lmao and ye i changed my ip
Yeah honestly jut lower aim assist settings lower normal velocity and lower reach. Also try not using auto heal as that may be the cause but I’m not certain. Hope it goes well