Chance of getting banned?

crazycracker

Social Credit
Hello, I am thinking about buying vape v3 for closet cheating in hypixel bedwars. What are the chances of me being banned if i used 3.4 block reach, low settings aimassist, 90% velocity and autoclicker? I have put a lot of time into my account (150+ stars) and I dont want to risk getting banned. From Your personal experience on hypixel, would i get banned for those settings or would i remain undetected? I get 150+ms so can blame it on ping if im forced to. I would really appreciate replies from people who have had a lot of experience closet cheating on hypixel (especially hypixel bedwars).

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
You can use this settings on hypixel but keep the vertical velocity at 100%

Vape man

Social Credit
Hello, I am thinking about buying vape v3 for closet cheating in hypixel bedwars. What are the chances of me being banned if i used 3.4 block reach, low settings aimassist, 90% velocity and autoclicker? I have put a lot of time into my account (150+ stars) and I dont want to risk getting banned. From Your personal experience on hypixel, would i get banned for those settings or would i remain undetected? I get 150+ms so can blame it on ping if im forced to. I would really appreciate replies from people who have had a lot of experience closet cheating on hypixel (especially hypixel bedwars).
You should do 95 percent velocity, 90 percent will get you banned with the new anticheat.

Vape man

Social Credit
The rest of the settings are fine? What about aimassist?
11-14.5 autoclicker is undetectable even on great anticheats and for the aim assist i reccomend to keep it under 7 for potential staff bans. 3.25-3.3 reach will work just fine and has a lower risk.

crazycracker

Social Credit
11-14.5 autoclicker is undetectable even on great anticheats and for the aim assist i reccomend to keep it under 7 for potential staff bans. 3.25-3.3 reach will work just fine and has a lower risk.
Thank you for the replies man. I don't have to worry about screen share on hypixel, right? Also, have you been using similar settings cheats on hypixel? Did you get banned or no?

Vape man

Social Credit
Thank you for the replies man. I don't have to worry about screen share on hypixel, right? Also, have you been using similar settings cheats on hypixel? Did you get banned or no?
Hypixel never screen shares and I use similar settings. I use 3.13 misplace though but with your high ping you would easily bypass. No I have never been banned.
edit: I have been playing for 2 years and very active.

doom

Social Credit
you can make hori velocity whatever you want, just dont change vert

winstonwlau

Social Credit
vertical velocity and % chance should always be 100%. horizontal can be anything you want, i go with 65