Built in Anticheat (Vape v4)

Chwoop

Social Credit
I don't know if this would be easy to make but a built in anticheat would be great to just know faster when you are getting sniped. (also maybe a report button next to the anticheat alert like some clients do could be nice). This is in no way a priority (merryzz don't get mad) I just wanna know if it would be technically possible and how hard it would be to develop (if possible).
Also if you add this add the bedwars info mod that all the client have please we need that murderer finder just doesn't do the job (the one that tells you if people have bows, pots, pearls, ...)

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
I don't know if this would be easy to make but a built in anticheat would be great to just know faster when you are getting sniped. (also maybe a report button next to the anticheat alert like some clients do could be nice). This is in no way a priority (merryzz don't get mad) I just wanna know if it would be technically possible and how hard it would be to develop (if possible).
Also if you add this add the bedwars info mod that all the client have please we need that murderer finder just doesn't do the job (the one that tells you if people have bows, pots, pearls, ...)
this would be amazing but manthe would probably hate this idea

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Sounds good but what anticheat should add? I mean there is not a single anticheat, I want to assume or I don't know, if manthe adds not just one but several anticheats, almost everyone here only plays on hypixel, and I don't think manthe can get watchdog out of his ass to add it, which I know watchdog is not an anticheat like grim or vulcan that you can get it anywhere

It's a good idea but I don't think they will do it, too much work, from my point of view
They'd need to make their own, I believe adding other anti cheats can get them in trouble.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Generally these things are very inaccurate, similar to scripting it would probably take a while to build.

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Generally these things are very inaccurate, similar to scripting it would probably take a while to build.
And you can't get some checks like auto clicker.
What'd be the point of the module though?
The point of anti cheats is to limit/prevent cheating, a client-side one isn't gonna do that.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
vape v5 will have this, release date 2034

Chwoop

Social Credit
i just want something that can detect when someone towers / uses blatant scaffold / ab / bhop , basic stuff like that i don't need smth that detects slight reach / velo just something that can help me notice faster when i'm getting sniped.
vape v5 will have this, release date 2034
real

LunarLegit

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
some clients have this its call cheater detector and manthe wont add this cause he hates you

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
There's a forge mod that does this very accurately for some more checks like keepsprint or autoblockhit (especially good on Hypixel).

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
to know if u need to toggle
You'll know that just by looking at the player and if he's getting called out.
Besides, vape's 4.12 update really made it a disappointment for toggling considering all useful blatant modules have been removed.
I'd only call vape a closet cheating client. If you use a blatant client with it I could see the anti cheat module being useful, but vape can't really inject into the majority of blatant clients.