Blatant Ranked Skywars Settings

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Many people asked for ranked skywars blatant settings, here u go:
I can ensure you wont get watchdog banned!
If you want somewhat closet settings heres the link to the thread: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?th...ind-of-blatant-ranked-skywars-settings.10063/
Feel free to use any of the modules to your liking. GUI keybind is /
AimAssist:
Click Aim
Aim while on target
strafe increase
check block break
Horizontal: 10
Max angle: 360
Distance: 8

AutoClicker:
Break Blocks
Left: 14-16
Right 13-16 (blocks)

Reach:
3.5-4.0
Vertical Check
Only while sprinting

Velocity:
Horizontal: 65% (any value in Horizontal will bypass at the moment. I'd recommend 65% but anything will do)
Vertical: 100% (DON'T CHANGE VERTICAL! WATCHDOG WILL INSTANTLY DETECT AND YOU WILL BE BANNED)
Chance: 100%
Water Check

Fast Place:
Projectiles
Delay 1.0

Hitboxes:

BeanerNet:
170 (not too important but may be useful if you want to look really laggy)

ESP (If I can't find the last player)

Nametags (To see what items a player has and what enchants. Enchant showing is kind of broken, every enchanted item it will just say 'U1'. You can still use it because it is really helpful to know if someone has better stuff than you or how many gaps, ender pearls or anything an opponent got.

Search:
(If you want to play safe and mine not only your island diamonds but the diamonds at mid, and other islands)
Cave Only
diamond_ore

StorageESP (To see where all the mid chests are located when you rush)

Antibot:
Mode: Hypixel
Remove Bot

Last edited:
Social Credit
Many people asked for ranked skywars blatant settings, here u go:
I can ensure you wont get watchdog banned!
If you want somewhat closet settings heres the link to the thread: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?th...ind-of-blatant-ranked-skywars-settings.10063/
Blatant Ranked Skywars Profile UUID: 1992b784-0c3a-4056-9d24-565e34534b94
Feel free to change anything to your liking.
AimAssist:
Click Aim
Aim while on target
strafe increase
check block break
Aim Vertically: 10
Horizontal: 10
Max angle: 360
Distance: 8

AutoClicker:
Break Blocks
Left: 14-16
Right 13-16 (blocks)

Reach:
3.5-4.0
Vertical Check
Only while sprinting

Velocity:
Horizontal: 65% (any value in Horizontal will bypass at the moment. I'd recommend 65% but anything will do)
Vertical: 100% (DON'T CHANGE VERTICAL! WATCHDOG WILL INSTANTLY DETECT AND YOU WILL BE BANNED)
Chance: 100%
Water Check

Fast Place:
Projectiles
Delay 1.0

Hitboxes:

BeanerNet:
170 (not too important but may be useful if you want to look really laggy)

ESP (If I can't find the last player)

Nametags (To see what items a player has and what enchants. Enchant showing is kind of broken, every enchanted item it will just say 'U1'. You can still use it because it is really helpful to know if someone has better stuff than you or how many gaps, ender pearls or anything an opponent got.

Search:
(If you want to play safe and mine not only your island diamonds but the diamonds at mid, and other islands)
Cave Only
diamond_ore

StorageESP (To see where all the mid chests are located when you rush)

Antibot:
Mode: Hypixel
Remove Bot
can i use these on my main?

Noptin

Social Credit
i used the blatant settings in this thread. he said that he had been using it for a month and i wouldnt get banned but i just did for a month lmao
He was talking about the closet ones ‍♂️. Also, they’re blatant, obviously you’ll get banned, staff was most likely watching you as they bypass Watchdog, but not staff’s eyes.

Social Credit
He was talking about the closet ones ‍♂️. Also, they’re blatant, obviously you’ll get banned, staff was most likely watching you as they bypass Watchdog, but not staff’s eyes.
he was talking about the ones in the thread. he told me he had been using the blatant ones for a month and he never got banned and that i would not get banned he wasnt talking about the closet ones

Noptin

Social Credit
he was talking about the ones in the thread. he told me he had been using the blatant ones for a month and he never got banned and that i would not get banned he wasnt talking about the closet ones
He linked the closet ones, and he was talking about both the blatant and closet. However I’m sure he usually uses the closet, allowing him to stay undetected.