Best settings for MMC and PvpLand?(for vape lite)

flame_e

Social Credit
mmc detects any amount of reach so dont use reach, 9-14 autoclicker, any aimassist. wtap is detectable on mmc if u use under 100ms.
pvpland not sure about that so just play it safe with 3.5 or something.

LordTheo1

Social Credit
mmc detects any amount of reach so dont use reach, 9-14 autoclicker, any aimassist. wtap is detectable on mmc if u use under 100ms.
isnt 3.5 like really detectable on pvpland? also for mmc some ppl were using like 3.02-3.08 reach and weren't getting banned. Is that true?

gaymoreboy80

Social Credit
I love sucking fat server owner dick, it’s so good, I love telling everyone 3.0001 reach isdetectable, so much fat cock in my ass mhm

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
For MMC if you have like 50+ ping you can use like 3.12 only while sprinting and be ok

nogger

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
you‘re talking bs mate, i‘m using 3.08-3.15 reach and aim assist and wtap obviously dont get you banned
note that i play with 100+ ping, 3.1 reach is safe

Shitterdown

Social Credit
yes i said, 3.15 with vape, 3.4 with whiteout (the client i use in the video) it bypasses 6 but 3.4 is good bcs staff are too retarded to tell
yes, staff on mmc are too retarded to see 3.4 block reach :thinking: