Hitboxes .2

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
whats wrong with it?
There's nothing wrong there.
If you don't wanna get banned, then don't cheat -- If you want to get away with a bit of an advantage... turn off hitboxes first and foremost (I mean, Christ!), probably don't go above 3.1 max reach and turn off velocity. Turn on criticals.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
solid settings, but stay below 0.1 on hitboxes if you really think you HAVE to use them

FKDR

Social Credit
i play about 50 ms since im from arizona will this get me banned

16-20 left click
3.0-3.2 reach
12-15 right click
90 100 100 velo
AntiBot
Hitboxes .2
Honestly man you can go much higher with the reach to 3.3 to 3.5 and hitboxes to .3 + 75 velo.
People on this forums don’t main bedwars so they don’t know how high you can go. I main bedwars and I’ve gotten these settings from well known players. If someone literally says that these settings are bad you should Keep Yourself Safe.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
Honestly man you can go much higher with the reach to 3.3 to 3.5 and hitboxes to .3 + 75 velo.
People on this forums don’t main bedwars so they don’t know how high you can go. I main bedwars and I’ve gotten these settings from well known players. If someone literally says that these settings are bad you should Keep Yourself Safe.
.3 hitboxes is actually stupid for main accounts as you can easily hit people behind you or through walls with it. i dont get why people use hitboxes anyways it literally has no benefit if youre using high aim assist and are on target all the time anyways

FKDR

Social Credit
.3 hitboxes is actually stupid for main accounts as you can easily hit people behind you or through walls with it. i dont get why people use hitboxes anyways it literally has no benefit if youre using high aim assist and are on target all the time anyways
You can toggle it off if you’re inside a beddefense, it’s completely safe in normal fights

Lupa

Social Credit
i play about 50 ms since im from arizona will this get me banned

16-20 left click
3.0-3.2 reach
12-15 right click
90 100 100 velo
AntiBot
Hitboxes .2
i would either disable the hitboxes entirely and turn reach to 3.1 - 3.3 or keep your reach settings and turn hitbox to either 0.1 or below.

Lupa

Social Credit
i sometimes use blatant aura through walls on my main so now what is the staff gonna cry? no they dont even know who the fucking fuck i am because they never even tended to open a report for me cuz of my rank, staff wont ban you stop thinking that

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
i sometimes use blatant aura through walls on my main so now what is the staff gonna cry? no they dont even know who the fucking fuck i am because they never even tended to open a report for me cuz of my rank, staff wont ban you stop thinking that
i got a leaderboard skywars player banned yesterday, dont be naive and think youre invincible just because of your rank

Lupa

Social Credit
i got a leaderboard skywars player banned yesterday, dont be naive and think youre invincible just because of your rank
okay if hes on the leaderboards then thats another thing but how high up was he and what kind of cheats was he using