Banned again in Hypixel (Excessive care)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
I do not feel like posting this, but I was banned with an alt when I woke up. Do not use anything flagrant according to my point of view the hacks that I used were quite "legitimate" https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?th...skywars-practice-never-banned-recording.6882/ That's what I used. Not quite, because I modified some things. For example activate the right click and put it in 10-13. (In AC) Also if I'm not wrong use Scaffold (With Delay at 0.00) And nothing else, be very careful and I would appreciate someone trying to try these settings on an alt.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Sorry but that's bullshit.. The settings you linked are almost 100% safe.
There must be something else going on.

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Sorry but that's bullshit.. The settings you linked are almost 100% safe.
There must be something else going on.

Believe me if it were not me I would think the same. But I'm sure I only use that, although the account was not mine alone it was a 5 person account, maybe some lost my head and he use hacks. It can be a possibility

Last edited:

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Believe me if it were not me I would think the same. But I'm sure I only use that, although the account was not mine alone it was a 5 person account, maybe some lost my head and I use hacks. It can be a possibility
"although the account was not mine alone it was a 5 person account"
??? Well there you go. It didn't get banned for the settings you linked because I know for certain they're not detectable.

This thread is useless.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Believe me if it were not me I would think the same. But I'm sure I only use that, although the account was not mine alone it was a 5 person account, maybe some lost my head and he use hacks. It can be a possibility
What was the ban message? What was the account rank? and what was the account level? Also were you using scaffold? if yes was it legit or blatant scaffold?

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I'm not sure if you were trying to say you were using 0 delay scaffold at the end, but if you were it's pretty obvious what got you banned.

ViKT0R

Social Credit
I assumed the scaffold was legit mode bc why would anyone use blatant scaffold along with ghost settings??
But again the occasional retardation in this forum never surprises me, so who knows.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I assumed the scaffold was legit mode bc why would anyone use blatant scaffold along with ghost settings??
But again the occasional retardation in this forum never surprises me, so who knows.
The delay option only affects blatant scaffold so I don't know why that would be mentioned otherwise, unless they never read the tooltip for it.

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
What was the ban message? What was the account rank? and what was the account level? Also were you using scaffold? if yes was it legit or blatant scaffold?

It was level 72, with MVP +. If I remember correctly his nickname was MINECRAF7

ViKT0R

Social Credit
The delay option only affects blatant scaffold so I don't know why that would be mentioned otherwise, unless they never read the tooltip for it.
I know. I already explained it to him in a different thread. Looks like he went along and used it anyway lol.

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
I'm not sure if you were trying to say you were using 0 delay scaffold at the end, but if you were it's pretty obvious what got you banned.

Thanks for the information, and if I was using legit scaffold with 0 delay

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Something that surprised me was that in the image capture. In the image you can see something that says vape on the side. (First time it happens to me)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20.png
    Screenshot_20.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 51

ViKT0R

Social Credit
Something that surprised me was that in the image capture. In the image you can see something that says vape on the side. (First time it happens to me)
Lmfao someone was using cracked Vape. It's detectable and that's the ban screen you get since like 2 years ago.

Dark_

Social Credit
Lol that cracked vape version doesn't even have scaffold. Been using vape on my account for 1 and a half years and have never gotten a ban on Hypixel. Level 95, MVP+

Lautaro

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '18
Lmfao someone was using cracked Vape. It's detectable and that's the ban screen you get since like 2 years ago.

If I'm not wrong I have vape bought from the store,
so that leads me to the conclusion that another person uses hacks, and that being so, this thread is totally useless.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Ban was because the mc account was shared, and someone used cracked vape while using the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.