are these safe to use without getting banned?????

theweirdkid

Social Credit
AC: 16-20
Right Clicker: 17-20
Scaffold: 38-51
Reach: 3.1-3.2

Please tell me if this is safe to use. I don't want to get banned.
On Vape Lite not vape v4 but i am pretty sure that its the same.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20

Assuming this is for hypixel, that’s fine. You might want to lower the autoclicker cps to prevent ghost hits.

Mercyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21

even you wont get banned for it I wouldnt use scaffold that low since itll make other players suspicouse and massreports are never good but your good to go overall also scaffold sorta depends on your star with how many reports your getting from it

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
even you wont get banned for it I wouldnt use scaffold that low since itll make other players suspicouse and massreports are never good but your good to go overall also scaffold sorta depends on your star with how many reports your getting from it
Legit scaffold will likely not get you reported

U7f

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22

ac 16 - 20 turn scaffold delay up so like 50 - 80 and remember to SHIFT WHEN JUMPING WHILE BRIGING it looks hella blatant if you dont. also try to toggle reach just dont use it 24/7 to be safe you can use it after bedbreak for the entire game if you need to and dont listen to retards on this forum saying 3.8 bypasses no ban everything else is good

ExpiredFeet

Social Credit
ac 16 - 20 turn scaffold delay up so like 50 - 80 and remember to SHIFT WHEN JUMPING WHILE BRIGING it looks hella blatant if you dont. also try to toggle reach just dont use it 24/7 to be safe you can use it after bedbreak for the entire game if you need to and dont listen to retards on this forum saying 3.8 bypasses no ban everything else is good
Bruh my main is a 300 star and my reach is 3.2-2.5 also i use legit aura too and ive used this for 7 months no ban

U7f

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Bruh my main is a 300 star and my reach is 3.2-2.5 also i use legit aura too and ive used this for 7 months no ban
yes but you'll get banned eventually with enough reports and evidence if you use legit aura 24/7