Am I getting staffed or was there a watchdog update?

ukayleleigh

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
Just burned through three alts and got banned within one game using these settings:

toggle (first two alts):
silent aura (10as/14-18aps/3.8reach/360angle/allow blockhitting)
keepsprint
velocity 0 100 0
fastplace 0
scaffold 5-15 legit
safewalk

semi blatant (third one):
silent aura (10as/12-16aps/3.3reach/360angle/allow blockhitting)
fastplace 1
velocity 80 100 1
scaffold 80-100

is this a vpn diff, config diff or am i just getting unlucky with staff? If it helps i'm playing bedwars
edit: been using both of these configs and vpn for sometimes days at a time and it's only tonight that i've been getting banned. maybe wd updated?

?SolarFlare?

Social Credit
Your going blanted on a ghost client, no shit your gonna get banned
Use 3.3 or 3.4 (3.4 is a little suspicious but works fine for me) and 90 Angle

Chwoop

Social Credit
I see. so should I just not block when I use keepsprint?

Weird. never banned so quickly before
it depends if u where sneaking every block when using safewalk, if not then thats the reason it got you banned, also about the keepsprint i am not too sure, unless they did an update super recently i have myself used keepsprint with blockhiting on the silent aura and didnt get banned for a while. Try not to blockhit tho as you may lose fights against legit if they outgear you anyway.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
I see. so should I just not block when I use keepsprint?
you should probably not use keepsprint at all, vape is not a blatant client
it depends if u where sneaking every block when using safewalk, if not then thats the reason it got you banned
that's not how it works, safewalk allows you to keep accelerating towards an edge without falling, its one of the easiest hacks to detect and out of everything he listed its actually probably that what caused it

Chwoop

Social Credit

that's not how it works, safewalk allows you to keep accelerating towards an edge without falling, its one of the easiest hacks to detect and out of everything he listed its actually probably that what caused it
what i meant was if you use safewalk as smth that helps you not fall off but you speedbridge by yourself it may not be the reason of the ban. If he goes straight back tho then there is a much higher chance that its what caused the ban.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
what i meant was if you use safewalk as smth that helps you not fall off but you speedbridge by yourself it may not be the reason of the ban. If he goes straight back tho then there is a much higher chance that its what caused the ban.
if it helps you not fall off its already flagging, you can literally accelerate for 0.0001 second with safewalk and it'll flag

Chwoop

Social Credit
if it helps you not fall off its already flagging, you can literally accelerate for 0.0001 second with safewalk and it'll flag
it used to not flag like 2/3 months ago but idk abt now, ur prob right (just use legit scaffold its the same thing if u put at 0tick ngl)

Chwoop

Social Credit
Your going blanted on a ghost client, no shit your gonna get banned
Use 3.3 or 3.4 (3.4 is a little suspicious but works fine for me) and 90 Angle
i love going blanted on a ghost client :(
(also vape bypasses pretty well hypixel even with like 4b reach)

Pogama1

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Keepsprints are coded the same (usually) in both vape and blatant clients (eg. augustus) as far as I know, so it shouldn't be a problem.
I don't know if Hypixel patched keepsprint though as a lot of easily patchable modules/exploits from years ago are still usable to this day.
They of course, can have a disabler for keepsprint which makes it "bypass".
Just use the active hit select though, doesn't flag anti cheats and basically looks like keepsprint (of course it isn't keepsprint, they just look alike).

Handled

Social Credit
Keepsprints are coded the same (usually) in both vape and blatant clients (eg. augustus) as far as I know, so it shouldn't be a problem.
I don't know if Hypixel patched keepsprint though as a lot of easily patchable modules/exploits from years ago are still usable to this day.
They of course, can have a disabler for keepsprint which makes it "bypass".
Just use the active hit select though, doesn't flag anti cheats and basically looks like keepsprint (of course it isn't keepsprint, they just look alike).
keepsprint itself doesnt flag what flags is when you are sprint jumping and suddently block your sword it makes you move a little faster than normal