Am I getting staffed or was there a watchdog update?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Chobdo

Social Credit
wrong info (!)
Nah I did try myself . I was getting banned within 30 mins I thought it must be silent aura staff ban but when I just turned off No Jump delay I used a single alt for straight 14 hours no ban . So I am pretty sure staff can see is jump so quick . Idk if flagging means what I meant to say, sorry for that.

Last edited:

Chwoop

Social Credit
wrong info (!)
nah I think he's onto something. Nojumpdelay has to have something highly detecteable that will get you banned within 2min of playing. I tried it and got my main banned for 1year after only 30seconds on the server! It probably has to do with my jumping having no delay but I am not sure( this is satire btw). Thank you so much @Chobdo for sharing your awesome discovery that has nothing to do with staff sleep schedules.It will save me a bunch of money on alts. You are a precious member on this forum never quit.

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
nah I think he's onto something. Nojumpdelay has to have something highly detecteable that will get you banned within 2min of playing. I tried it and got my main banned for 1year after only 30seconds on the server! It probably has to do with my jumping having no delay but I am not sure( this is satire btw). Thank you so much @Chobdo for sharing your awesome discovery that has nothing to do with staff sleep schedules.It will save me a bunch of money on alts. You are a precious member on this forum never quit.
(Not funny)