Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
yes you can but there are way cheaper ones

V3RT_

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
iv heard localts is good and so is kingalts, iv never tried anything other than xbox gamepass exploit tho

Brickstar1

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
Imagine ruining an 11 year olds day so you can blatant cheat on minecraft for 1 cent less
Bruh I have been ratted/beamed and it’s really not that big of a deal u get over it after a day or 2. Yes my acc meant a lot to me, I had a good 40k hours on mc but it isn’t a big deal I would legit rather die than be such a loser that it ruins my day lmao people cryin over their acts getting ratted/stolen are a bunch of snowflakes cuz its nobody‘s fault but theirs for being dumb enough to download and run a rat mod or verify in a discord server that is a rat like they are very obvious rats and if u aren’t sure about a mod being a rat use isthisarat.com and it will tell u if it poses any threat to your computers security.

And also localts is a good alt store cuz they have reliable and quick delivery free replacements and if there is any subscriptions like a Minecraft realm or anything on an acc they rat they cancel the subscription. Getting ratted is more of a slap in the face unless you have anything connected to payments or bank details in ur chrome browser and if u do and get ratted that’s on u for being a dumbazz and using chrome.