Alt migration is now mandatory

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
As of early this morning, mojang has now made it mandatory to use Microsoft migrated accounts. Even if a server has this option off, you will still be met with an error message identical to the one when trying to join a premium server with a cracked account. I know a few people working on a way to crack Microsoft accounts, and this process will likely by expedited by the new demand, but as of right now alts are kinda dead. This doesn’t impact vape users too much, as most just closet cheat on their main, but for those who use sfa or nfa alts, they will no longer work.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
As of early this morning, mojang has now made it mandatory to use Microsoft migrated accounts. Even if a server has this option off, you will still be met with an error message identical to the one when trying to join a premium server with a cracked account. I know a few people working on a way to crack Microsoft accounts, and this process will likely by expedited by the new demand, but as of right now alts are kinda dead. This doesn’t impact vape users too much, as most just closet cheat on their main, but for those who use sfa or nfa alts, they will no longer work.
Just an update, cracked accounts still work on cracked servers

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Also, this is not guaranteed to be a permanent thing. It is very possible that this will only be temporary.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
Don't be sniffing copium or hopium.
The reason that I think it could be temporary is that this wasn’t a planned event. It seems like the mojang auth servers are down, which would normally just seem like an outage, but the Microsoft auth is still up. Plus, servers that allow mojang accounts not working makes it seem even more unplanned.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Assuming this is mandatory, it will be a nice break from blatant cheaters (the quantity) since the price of alts is going to increase and become unreasonable.

ISuckpeopleballs

Social Credit
Assuming this is mandatory, it will be a nice break from blatant cheaters (the quantity) since the price of alts is going to increase and become unreasonable.
its really not, ik a place where i can get migrated for 60c each (although min quantity is 100), but thats a better price then some NFA unbs (altening, alts,top, betteralts)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
"ill continue to blatant cheat on my main without a ban like a boss"

suggesting 3.3
i never said that thats the config i use on my main. if you want to know, i currently use 3.3-3.6, 78h 100v 100c, 0.3 hitboxes and when an enemy is annoying (or i play pit / mega walls / uhc) i toggle blatant aura 4.25 reach 360 angle, 0h 0v 100c velocity and keepsprint

Nassim

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
i never said that thats the config i use on my main. if you want to know, i currently use 3.3-3.6, 78h 100v 100c, 0.3 hitboxes and when an enemy is annoying (or i play pit / mega walls / uhc) i toggle blatant aura 4.25 reach 360 angle, 0h 0v 100c velocity and keepsprint
thanks for the settings 100% safe right?