aimassist help

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
its true that i never really play on gomme but im aware that speed autoclicker has basically no randomization meaning it will be very easy for anticheats to catch it. vape autoclicker randomization mode normal has very little randomization aswell, you can use it instead of speed autoclicker it will basically function same
this person has half a brain no point in talking to them

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
can you explain me why
That you can't understand that an autoclick specially made for Vape is better than some random autoclicker. Pls remember that at the beginning of this thread you didn't like the fact that "oh no an external autoclick doesn't work well with an internal aimassist, that's so strange!", and now you're just here to prove that you know Gomme by <3, that Merryzz is *some nice ;) words* with vape admins, like wtf

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
That you can't understand that an autoclick specially made for Vape is better than some random autoclicker. Pls remember that at the beginning of this thread you didn't like the fact that "oh no an external autoclick doesn't work well with an internal aimassist, that's so strange!", and now you're just here to prove that you know Gomme by <3, that Merryzz is *some nice ;) words* with vape admins, like wtf
that the aim assist doesnt work with an speed autoclicker is not my problem anymore but i can still say from my site that the speed autoclicker is better for me why dont you accept my opion

VapeV4

TooEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
that the aim assist doesnt work with an speed autoclicker is not my problem anymore but i can still say from my site that the speed autoclicker is better for me why dont you accept my opion
Lol this is exactly why if you think that some free dogshit autoclicker than has no randomization and isnt coded good could somehow be better than vape clients autoclicker which works on every server from shit anticheats to the best anticheats is somehow better then there might be something wrong with you. You can literally customize this clients autoclicker however you want mind you that it is made to be undetectable on any server.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
I totally agree with you but the thing is I have my own bind with speed autoclicker that makes it click and on vape I just have to hold down the left mouse button. I think it's a shame that you can't set your own binding with the vape, can be used for clicking because I like to hold down the side mouse buttons and click like that
you can turn off hold to click option so that autoclicker clicks without you needing to constantly hold down left click, you can even enable trigger option to make it only click when you hover a player hitbox. and for the binding to side buttons part, just bind autoclicker to whatever button you want and disable hold to click so it always click non stop until you hit the bind again

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
Can you name any settings that are better
i can tell you one example its like you are playing with badlion client and im playing with lunar client you say badlion is better and i say lunar is better i dont know why do i need to tell you which settings are better if i tell you that the settings are better for me then just accept it ? xd

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
you can turn off hold to click option so that autoclicker clicks without you needing to constantly hold down left click, you can even enable trigger option to make it only click when you hover a player hitbox. and for the binding to side buttons part, just bind autoclicker to whatever button you want and disable hold to click so it always click non stop until you hit the bind again
ok, thank you very much for at least one person who was able to help me and find a solution

Tina

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
i can tell you one example its like you are playing with badlion client and im playing with lunar client you say badlion is better and i say lunar is better i dont know why do i need to tell you which settings are better if i tell you that the settings are better for me then just accept it ? xd
What

VapeV4 VapeLite

Creator

Social Credit
Bruder speed autoclicker bypassed doch nicht auf intave. Benutz da doch einfach vapes clicker

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
ja ich use zurzeit vape sein clicker aber die wollen nd verstehen das das meine meinung einfach war das speed für mich besser is
hier sind viel zu dumme leute drauf der eine schreibt dir sogar "English exists"

VapeV4 VapeLite

Creator

Social Credit
ja ich use zurzeit vape sein clicker aber die wollen nd verstehen das das meine meinung einfach war das speed für mich besser is
hier sind viel zu dumme leute drauf der eine schreibt dir sogar "English exists"
Ja sind vape forums halt nh, was soll man da erwarten...

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Do you know that button called "Traduire la sélection en français", aka translator?