aimassist help

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
why does my aimassist not working if i make it click aim and use speed autoclicker its not working but if i click normal or use vape autoclicker its working
but only not with speed autoclicker

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
There is a Module in Aimassist its called Click aim if you click the left mouse button it aims automaticaly for you on the player with Vape Autoclicker its working if i dont use Vape Clicker and legit click its working but its not working if i use Speed Autoclicker

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
There is a Module in Aimassist its called Click aim if you click the left mouse button it aims automaticaly for you on the player with Vape Autoclicker its working if i dont use Vape Clicker and legit click its working but its not working if i use Speed Autoclicker
Is "Speed Autoclicker" an external autoclicker?
If so Vape might not support it and not detect the clicks. That happens with "bad" autoclickers, like for example a client was able to recognize the clicks made by these and not count them

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
Is "Speed Autoclicker" an external autoclicker?
If so Vape might not support it and not detect the clicks. That happens with "bad" autoclickers, like for example a client was able to recognize the clicks made by these and not count them
alright thank you

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Idk what language moment, German?
And yep I still don't see how it's better since it doesn't have the exclusives Minecraft checks like Break Block, and as you know it doesn't work aimassist too

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
From my side I can say that the speed autoclicker is better that's why I play with it and not with the vape autoclicker I hope you understand that i can get better hits etc with it

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
why does my aimassist not working if i make it click aim and use speed autoclicker its not working but if i click normal or use vape autoclicker its working
but only not with speed autoclicker
you have "click aim" setting enabled in your aimassist, meaning aimassist will work only when you hold left click. your external autoclicker is spamming clicks outside of minecraft causing this issue. you can turn off click aim in aimassist settings but that could also mess up your aim sometimes when you dont want to aim at players.
ehmm maybe it has better settings which i can choose why do you even ask thats not a much help bruh
what settings does it have better exactly? speed autoclicker has the simplest click delays and would get you banned on any decent anticheat
i can get better hits etc with it
thats bullshit but idc what you use, i dont understand how its 2024 and some people still doesnt have common knowledge

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
Idk what language moment, German?
And yep I still don't see how it's better since it doesn't have the exclusives Minecraft checks like Break Block, and as you know it doesn't work aimassist too
yes german
you have "click aim" setting enabled in your aimassist, meaning aimassist will work only when you hold left click. your external autoclicker is spamming clicks outside of minecraft causing this issue. you can turn off click aim in aimassist settings but that could also mess up your aim sometimes when you dont want to aim at players.

what settings does it have better exactly? speed autoclicker has the simplest click delays and would get you banned on any decent anticheat

thats bullshit but idc what you use, i dont understand how its 2024 and some people still doesnt have common knowledge
speed autoclicker is working very well for gommehd the server where you played against the augustus user which you had no chance with vape

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
yes german

speed autoclicker is working very well for gommehd the server where you played against the augustus user which you had no chance with vape
gomme has intave which is good enough to catch your shitty clicker, but as i said i dont care at this point use whatever you want

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
gomme has intave which is good enough to catch your shitty clicker, but as i said i dont care at this point use whatever you want
bro is talking like he is playing gomme all day if you would play on gomme then you would know that ffa hardcore just changed too polar anticheat and has not intave anymore only the other game modules has intave but even if i want to play kit1v1 on gomme with intave they dont detect speed autoclickers

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
I know that you have to say it nicely because you are also a partner the most stuff with vape v4 you cant use on intave anyways

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
bro is talking like he is playing gomme all day if you would play on gomme then you would know that ffa hardcore just changed too polar anticheat and has not intave anymore only the other game modules has intave but even if i want to play kit1v1 on gomme with intave they dont detect speed autoclickers
its true that i never really play on gomme but im aware that speed autoclicker has basically no randomization meaning it will be very easy for anticheats to catch it. vape autoclicker randomization mode normal has very little randomization aswell, you can use it instead of speed autoclicker it will basically function same

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
I totally agree with you but the thing is I have my own bind with speed autoclicker that makes it click and on vape I just have to hold down the left mouse button. I think it's a shame that you can't set your own binding with the vape, can be used for clicking because I like to hold down the side mouse buttons and click like that