Add speedmine to VapeV4.

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
The statement is just unbelievable. nobody would agree and support it. Please pass some real feelings.

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
These people just spam and posts rubbish negative unfounded claiming even just shouting should get muted. They even want to influence a threadposting. Sounds like they are Vape.gg website workers.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
lmao you should eat 50 tapeworms so they can tunnel through your body and kill you
fucking kys nigga nobody ever fucking loved you go fucking die in a hole you stupid fucking cunt go fucking jump off a bridge you little fucking faggot. I will fucking go to your fucking house and shoot your family while i fuck you with a knife. After I’m fucking done killing you I will fucking fuck your families dead bodies. Fucking faggot I will fucking put an entire fucking magazine of a glock into your skull. Go fucking kys retarded ass nigga faggot
vape forums in a nutshell

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
These people just spam and posts rubbish negative unfounded claiming even just shouting should get muted. They even want to influence a threadposting. Sounds like they are Vape.gg website workers.
you just won lowest iq award! congrats!
(Nyor was at -10)
but somehow you beat it! OMG ?!!!
You are -∞ iq +1 iq

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
lol, so you admit that it is detectable and u are wrong?
Really laughing, pass me evidence. You just say ban ban ban so is it true? I ve told you in last pages. Fastbreak wont get ban, but it gets ncp block, for example if you set to haste V you can mine faster, however some blocks will reappear. Speedmine bypass watchdog, if you are mining in a hole nobody look at you no one ban you. However if you get reported by a player and called a staff watching you, you will get banned if you take blatant mine speed value. For example mines 7 blocks a second.

Last edited:

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
There are three kinds of doubts here. 1. Speedmine is not necessarily, just use timer. 2. Speedmine may get watchdog detect. 3. Speedmine is blatant in replays.