Add speedmine to VapeV4.

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
i add something. if you just max all speedmine settings, go blatant hack and want to get reported as much as possible. This way worths nothing. No human do this.

Shitterdown

Social Credit
i add something. if you just max all speedmine settings, go blatant hack and want to get reported as much as possible. This way worths nothing. No human do this.
i dont understand what you dont understand,

shut. the. fuck. up. nobody cares.

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
i dont understand what you dont understand,

shut. the. fuck. up. nobody cares.
Its none of your business, dont hold some shit for yourself. Just get out of here! Dont you read the last threads before? How do you shit-talking here? Just leave. Do someone need your shitmouth care? Just cut your mouth and go out. No spamming here.

Last edited:

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
Even go blatant speedmine, there is no ban unless you killaura people, get player report and call a staff watching you.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
I said fastbreak is different to timer. These guys just kept asking me to use timer. You go check in page 1. I have no power to delete the comments.
you should slit your throat with a rusty razorblade and livestream it so we can laugh at you dying

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
All of posts just watch you guys cried and shouted like a nobrain people. 'fastbreak isnt good' 'fastbreak is trash' like a nobrain spammer team. Dont even know what speedmine is just blaming and saying it s glitching. Really deletable posts even give nothing about it, no advice, drawbacks or further details.

Last edited:
VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
All of posts just watch you guys cried and shouted like a nobrain people. 'fastbreak isnt good' 'fastbreak is trash' like a nobrain spammer team. Dont even know what speedmine is just blaming and saying it s glitching. Really deletable posts even give nothing about it, no advice, drawbacks or further details.
please just fucking shut up it's detectable af and Vape isn't even a blatant client dumbass

VapeV4

Goddamnt

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
really boring answer this kind of guys posts. Detectable? blatant? just watch posts before.
Holy fuck if you want to blatant hack on Hypixel you're better off getting Astoflo.
Vape isn't a blatant client and fastbreak is a blatant hack.

ForeverCWJ

Social Credit
Holy fuck if you want to blatant hack on Hypixel you're better off getting Astoflo.
Vape isn't a blatant client and fastbreak is a blatant hack.
Fake statement. Not simple fastbreak. Speedmine can change it value to 1.04 it s mine speed is equal to using timer.