Add A Way To Code Your Own Modules Into The Game

VapeV4

iHack

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Just saying that this would be nice, Novoline and Liquidbounce are becoming far superior because of their custom modules and customizability.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Probably not going to happen, VapeV4 is an injectable client, it saves your config through a cloud if I remember correctly, and having custom modules would require localized config files, wouldn't fit well with a "Hybrid Ghost Client".

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Probably not going to happen, VapeV4 is an injectable client, it saves your config through a cloud if I remember correctly, and having custom modules would require localized config files, wouldn't fit well with a "Hybrid Ghost Client".
vape already stores files into %appdata .vapeclient folder if you decide to enable cache data for faster injection time

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Just saying that this would be nice, Novoline and Liquidbounce are becoming far superior because of their custom modules and customizability.
Unfortunately already got rejected.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
There’s no reason that would require local files. Also V4 has no screenshare protection, so that’s irrelevant either way. Furthermore “Ghost client” has very little to do with files/screenshares anymore unless it’s specifically made for that.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
There’s no reason that would require local files. Also V4 has no screenshare protection, so that’s irrelevant either way. Furthermore “Ghost client” has very little to do with files/screenshares anymore unless it’s specifically made for that.
Scripting systems (what this thread is referring to) are, at least for now only in blatant clients, that's what he probably meant by "it doesn't fit a ghost client".

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
having custom modules would require localized config files, wouldn't fit well with a "Hybrid Ghost Client".
They can both be stored as local files and stored via cloud, just like profiles.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Sorry, I meant local files for the scripts since they'd be easier to store, as most blatant clients that offer custom modules use local files since it'd be the easiest I'd assume.

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
They can both be stored as local files and stored via cloud, just like profiles.
It'd be quite a weird infrastructure, at least in my opinion, I am not sure how you would upload scripts and modules etc to the cloud.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
It'd be quite a weird infrastructure, at least in my opinion, I am not sure how you would upload scripts and modules etc to the cloud.
Probably a similar process to uploading profiles as you're uploading and loading files in both scenarios.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Scripting systems (what this thread is referring to) are, at least for now only in blatant clients, that's what he probably meant by "it doesn't fit a ghost client".
I think the implication was that we couldn’t have local files because it’s a ghost client, but that doesn’t make much difference.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
You’re joking about liquid bounce I hope..?

Also scripting can be done but it’ll probably prevent blatant modules so anime pfps can stop thinking that vape is a blatant client

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
You’re joking about liquid bounce I hope..?

Also scripting can be done but it’ll probably prevent blatant modules so anime pfps can stop thinking that vape is a blatant client
Liquidbounce has a very good scripting system to the point you can make a decent ghost client.