A kind request to Manthe and everyone who clicks this. (Please click)

Putin

Social Credit
Hello,
Today I am here to kindly request something.
I am a vape user with both vape v4 and vape lite. My eyes are getting weaker and video games are getting unhealthy for me. I have decided to leave playing minecraft. I played yesterday for the final time. I didnt really use vape v4 after I left badlion client. Now its almost 5 months or more I guess that I havent really used vape v4 alot. So, I love card and coin magic and as I have left playing video games, I want to work on my dream and passion. In my country there is no fucking paypal and good online shops. I used my sister's australian paypal account to buy vape products. And I will be completly honest with you all... I didnt get banned because of vape (once because I long jumped and used max hitbox on hypixel and mmc). Or else I havent got banned while playing via my mind.

I am writing all this to kindly say and ask that I want a refund from vape v4. I really enjoyed the product but I dont have other way to get money to pay for my online tution. I am going to leave video games and I need to do something productive.. Learning magic helps me learn myself and I didnt get any card or coin magic book in my country. I have to buy it online. My sister changed her bank / something and now I have no way of getting money into my paypal account which has less then a dollar in it..

Yes I didnt make a contact email, I waited 3 days but Tamer Lacey said, "Sorry but we can't offer you a refund." I begged him / her over and over but they didnt reply after that. I had no hope.. I am speaking the truth, I really need money to buy and pay for the lesson and pdf.. I want to learn them.. And before @Manthe deletes this I want you guys to please support me. I really need your support and the refund from vape v4. I wont refund lite because I will just keep it if I want to get back for a day or two. Please.. I always tried to help the vape members and community.. Its now your turn to help me back. Help me. Please. @Manthe please dont delete this... Have some kindness and heart for me. We are a community, the support staff member didnt help.. but guys please help me convince Manthe.

- Prabhat (irl name)
Pls show me some support and love here.. <3 Thank you for reading all that. Means alot!

(Vape v4 is an amazing client, I was very satisfied and happy when I got it but I have no other options now... I need to learn them and pay.) I beg you @Manthe please..
you are too kurwa late 2 months