A kind request to Manthe and everyone who clicks this. (Please click)

simp

Social Credit
Hello,
Today I am here to kindly request something.
I am a vape user with both vape v4 and vape lite. My eyes are getting weaker and video games are getting unhealthy for me. I have decided to leave playing minecraft. I played yesterday for the final time. I didnt really use vape v4 after I left badlion client. Now its almost 5 months or more I guess that I havent really used vape v4 alot. So, I love card and coin magic and as I have left playing video games, I want to work on my dream and passion. In my country there is no fucking paypal and good online shops. I used my sister's australian paypal account to buy vape products. And I will be completly honest with you all... I didnt get banned because of vape (once because I long jumped and used max hitbox on hypixel and mmc). Or else I havent got banned while playing via my mind.

I am writing all this to kindly say and ask that I want a refund from vape v4. I really enjoyed the product but I dont have other way to get money to pay for my online tution. I am going to leave video games and I need to do something productive.. Learning magic helps me learn myself and I didnt get any card or coin magic book in my country. I have to buy it online. My sister changed her bank / something and now I have no way of getting money into my paypal account which has less then a dollar in it..

Yes I didnt make a contact email, I waited 3 days but Tamer Lacey said, "Sorry but we can't offer you a refund." I begged him / her over and over but they didnt reply after that. I had no hope.. I am speaking the truth, I really need money to buy and pay for the lesson and pdf.. I want to learn them.. And before @Manthe deletes this I want you guys to please support me. I really need your support and the refund from vape v4. I wont refund lite because I will just keep it if I want to get back for a day or two. Please.. I always tried to help the vape members and community.. Its now your turn to help me back. Help me. Please. @Manthe please dont delete this... Have some kindness and heart for me. We are a community, the support staff member didnt help.. but guys please help me convince Manthe.

- Prabhat (irl name)
Pls show me some support and love here.. <3 Thank you for reading all that. Means alot!

(Vape v4 is an amazing client, I was very satisfied and happy when I got it but I have no other options now... I need to learn them and pay.) I beg you @Manthe please..

Attachments

• Screenshot_1280.png
    Screenshot_1280.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

simp

Social Credit
No, you bought the product, you used the product, you can't refund it like you never used it. You paid for a product and used it. It's not like a physical item you can just return, it's a license.
Kind sir, you will understand when you face my situation.
And I dont even want to refund it but I have no choices.. Literally 0

Bigboi

Social Credit
No, you bought the product, you used the product, you can't refund it like you never used it. You paid for a product and used it. It's not like a physical item you can just return, it's a license.
Yes but he needs to money for education

simp

Social Credit
Yes but he needs to money for education
I will be honest its not "school type of education" I have a dream and passion of becomming a coin and card magician.. And I have to pay for good lessons and tutions and 1 or 2 pdfs.. Sorry if u got it wrong at 1st but.. Its something very big for me you know? Video games are doing nothing but is very unhealthy for my eyes.. My eyes as well as head hurts these days..
I see my passion is more greater then a block game eating my time and my eyes + head. And also I am about to pass my 10th grade so I need to focus on my talents..

3bloccks

Social Credit
Hello,
Today I am here to kindly request something.
I am a vape user with both vape v4 and vape lite. My eyes are getting weaker and video games are getting unhealthy for me. I have decided to leave playing minecraft. I played yesterday for the final time. I didnt really use vape v4 after I left badlion client. Now its almost 5 months or more I guess that I havent really used vape v4 alot. So, I love card and coin magic and as I have left playing video games, I want to work on my dream and passion. In my country there is no fucking paypal and good online shops. I used my sister's australian paypal account to buy vape products. And I will be completly honest with you all... I didnt get banned because of vape (once because I long jumped and used max hitbox on hypixel and mmc). Or else I havent got banned while playing via my mind.

I am writing all this to kindly say and ask that I want a refund from vape v4. I really enjoyed the product but I dont have other way to get money to pay for my online tution. I am going to leave video games and I need to do something productive.. Learning magic helps me learn myself and I didnt get any card or coin magic book in my country. I have to buy it online. My sister changed her bank / something and now I have no way of getting money into my paypal account which has less then a dollar in it..

Yes I didnt make a contact email, I waited 3 days but Tamer Lacey said, "Sorry but we can't offer you a refund." I begged him / her over and over but they didnt reply after that. I had no hope.. I am speaking the truth, I really need money to buy and pay for the lesson and pdf.. I want to learn them.. And before @Manthe deletes this I want you guys to please support me. I really need your support and the refund from vape v4. I wont refund lite because I will just keep it if I want to get back for a day or two. Please.. I always tried to help the vape members and community.. Its now your turn to help me back. Help me. Please. @Manthe please dont delete this... Have some kindness and heart for me. We are a community, the support staff member didnt help.. but guys please help me convince Manthe.

- Prabhat (irl name)
Pls show me some support and love here.. <3 Thank you for reading all that. Means alot!

(Vape v4 is an amazing client, I was very satisfied and happy when I got it but I have no other options now... I need to learn them and pay.) I beg you @Manthe please..
bump
manthe plz see this

simp

Social Credit
I am just starting to lose hope.. @Manthe is really strict and fair, unlike most cheat providers he does offer a 48 hour refund policy. But I really hope he understands how I am feeling and what I am suffering from.. <3

Protein

Social Credit
Shut up fag

SomeGuyThatPlaysMC

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
i mean if you are wanting to be a magician just look up videos on youtube ive learned plently of tricks doing that and its the same thing masterclass will teach you plus its free

simp

Social Credit
its all up to @Manthe ..
He offered me refund while I was having alot of issues... I guess he "might" help me here?

simp

Social Credit
Yes you do you can stop begging for your $35 back and go get a job

^
That's like buying a chocolate bar from a shop, eating it then saying that you want a refund

@Manthe clown on this guy (gay) please
You all can either shut the fuck up insted of spreading mean words
Corona guy is true but my country doesnt even have fucking paypal and people of my age cant get job irl... Still a school kid

simp

Social Credit
i mean if you are wanting to be a magician just look up videos on youtube ive learned plently of tricks doing that and its the same thing masterclass will teach you plus its free
Completed most of the tutorials from youtube. Wanting to step up

hitboxes

Social Credit
You all can either shut the fuck up insted of spreading mean words
Corona guy is true but my country doesnt even have fucking paypal and people of my age cant get job irl... Still a school kid
Shut the fuck up nigga he bought a product and now he no longer wants/needs it he cant just get a refund

simp

Social Credit
Shut the fuck up nigga he bought a product and now he no longer wants/needs it he cant just get a refund
watch ur mouth and its not like "I buy a product, now i dont want it, now i need rufund" fuck no.
I loved the product and I wouldnt ask for this but I have my reasons. Its not like I m out of alts and Now I dont blatant cheat and I want a fucking refund.. I never blatant cheated (except cracked sevrers) and I just dont have other way to get more then a bill in my paypal thats it bro

Last edited: