A kind request to Manthe and everyone who clicks this. (Please click)

LagPixel

Social Credit
Manthe is a guy who understands.
He has offered me refunds when I had trouble with vape injecting and loading and stuff..
He will understand this..
Troubles of injecting/not working and anything other is OTHER THINGS.
Asking for refund fucking 35 dollars is stupidly.
When you bought vape you have read the TOS(in ur case maybe no), it says that you can refund money only if you have not able to fix launch issues.
You can borrow money from anyone, take it from bank if you need money immediately.

I'm sorry if i have insulted you but i don't think that manthe will return money back at least because you have use vape for long time.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
you should have considered your future when you fucking paid $100 for cheats. its not on manthe that he has to refund you because you didnt think it through. if he refunds you, he has to refund everyone else otherwise its just unfair.

EveryoneThinksImlegitLol

Social Credit
Hello,
Today I am here to kindly request something.
I am a vape user with both vape v4 and vape lite. My eyes are getting weaker and video games are getting unhealthy for me. I have decided to leave playing minecraft. I played yesterday for the final time. I didnt really use vape v4 after I left badlion client. Now its almost 5 months or more I guess that I havent really used vape v4 alot.
Bro Imma be dead honest about something, you can't buy a product, use it, and then expect a refund from the owner by guilt-tripping them into it. Why is your case exceptional from all the other refunds that have been requested? ]even if you want to stop global warming with the refunded money it wouldn't make a difference. The money you paid for the product is rightfully theirs now as you USED the product idk why you think ethically it would be anything else. AS FOR LEARNING MAGIC bro I dont think investing in a magic course is very smart there are so many good free ones out there plus you'll probably never make that money back USE YOUR MONEY ON FORMAL EDUCATION get a good degree os something dont waste it on card tricks
Its fine if you disagree but all these are facts

simp

Social Credit
Bro Imma be dead honest about something, you can't buy a product, use it, and then expect a refund from the owner by guilt-tripping them into it. Why is your case exceptional from all the other refunds that have been requested? ]even if you want to stop global warming with the refunded money it wouldn't make a difference. The money you paid for the product is rightfully theirs now as you USED the product idk why you think ethically it would be anything else. AS FOR LEARNING MAGIC bro I dont think investing in a magic course is very smart there are so many good free ones out there plus you'll probably never make that money back USE YOUR MONEY ON FORMAL EDUCATION get a good degree os something dont waste it on card tricks
Its fine if you disagree but all these are facts
ur correct imma just go with everyone thx

Dryn

Social Credit
I would suggest you to resell your vape account at a lower price to others in order to get some money for your online magic course. But you have to understand is rules are rules. The only way i could think of getting you a "refund" is to sell your vape account at a lower price to others.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
I would suggest you to resell your vape account at a lower price to others in order to get some money for your online magic course. But you have to understand is rules are rules. The only way i could think of getting you a "refund" is to sell your vape account at a lower price to others.
dont listen to this retard

EveryoneThinksImlegitLol

Social Credit
I will be honest its not "school type of education" I have a dream and passion of becomming a coin and card magician.. And I have to pay for good lessons and tutions and 1 or 2 pdfs.. Sorry if u got it wrong at 1st but.. Its something very big for me you know? Video games are doing nothing but is very unhealthy for my eyes.. My eyes as well as head hurts these days..
I see my passion is more greater then a block game eating my time and my eyes + head. And also I am about to pass my 10th grade so I need to focus on my talents..
dude u in 10th grade in india? dont waste time on magic, entrances like JEE, NEET or NID are a much better use of your time