Zukster

Social Credit
Have u been banned?? I'm scared to use that high reach I use 3.3 to 3.5 and people still hackusate me
no just dont use hitbox i been hackusated a lot but never got ban unless your unlucky and some1 rec u

vapedonut

Social Credit
Reach: 3.1 misplace checked
Aim assist: Whatever tbh
Velocity: 87 horiz 95 vert 100 chance / don't use kite
Fast place: Delay 2 / Only blocks checked
Autoclicker: 10 - 15
*DON'T USE TIMER!*
DAYUUUUUUM BITCH! 94 percent! This mother fucker is precise! Godamn

t00t

Social Credit
Have u been banned?? I'm scared to use that high reach I use 3.3 to 3.5 and people still hackusate me
Who the fuck cares if you get hackusated? it's RANKED, everyone is gonna do that. Even legit players that are shit at the game like sockerdude get hackusated all the time on his streams when playing ranked. I use 3.3 - 3.6 reach, strafe, hitboxes and even toggle kill aura when I find a good opportunity, and I get diamond top 100 every season since S14, I'm also in a popular SW guild and fairly well known. a lot of "known" players think I hack but idgaf, it's not like they don't also get hackusated lol everyone does. N it's funny how they hackusate me even though we're completely trading hits most of the time lmao so yea the "legit" players probably toggle too, wouldn't be a big surprise.

Lucifer

Social Credit
Who the fuck cares if you get hackusated? it's RANKED, everyone is gonna do that. Even legit players that are shit at the game like sockerdude get hackusated all the time on his streams when playing ranked. I use 3.3 - 3.6 reach, strafe, hitboxes and even toggle kill aura when I find a good opportunity, and I get diamond top 100 every season since S14, I'm also in a popular SW guild and fairly well known. a lot of "known" players think I hack but idgaf, it's not like they don't also get hackusated lol everyone does. N it's funny how they hackusate me even though we're completely trading hits most of the time lmao so yea the "legit" players probably toggle too, wouldn't be a big surprise.
What are your settings? (AimAssist if you use it, Strafe, Hitboxes) PM me on here.

Last edited:

t00t

Social Credit
What are your settings? (AimAssist if you use it, Strafe, Hitboxes) PM me on here.
I'm actually keeping my settings private for now because I find them unique and perfect for Hypixel, but a few people have been asking so I'm probably gonna release them in the future, probably when I decide to quit ranked cuz I wanna keep winning 95% of my fights rn lol. I already have all the diamond/gold rewards and don't really wanna go for masters so I might release em soon, just keep checking the settings page. I also plan to add a guide on how to toggle KA efficiently without looking too blatant, it's the best part about my settings imo.

Prometheus

Social Credit
I'm actually keeping my settings private for now because I find them unique and perfect for Hypixel, but a few people have been asking so I'm probably gonna release them in the future, probably when I decide to quit ranked cuz I wanna keep winning 95% of my fights rn lol. I already have all the diamond/gold rewards and don't really wanna go for masters so I might release em soon, just keep checking the settings page. I also plan to add a guide on how to toggle KA efficiently without looking too blatant, it's the best part about my settings imo.
LMAOAOAOAOAOAO

JustinXD

Social Credit
Funny thing is I got masters with settings similar to yourself