80% VELOCITY

erikolas

Social Credit
so i've being playing on my bedwars main 400 star account for a year now on HYPIXEL using "legit settings" but when i fight people cheating more than me, they always take less kb. my velocity in the present moment is 90%. i have like 150ms. can i lower it to 80? keep in mind i dont wanna get banned, i want to cheat more and get better results lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

Linda

Social Credit
so i've being playing on my bedwars main 400 star account for a year now on HYPIXEL using "legit settings" but when i fight people cheating more than me, they always take less kb. my velocity in the present moment is 90%. i have like 150ms. can i lower it to 80? keep in mind i dont wanna get banned, i want to cheat more and get better results lol
do 85 and turn up your AC to 16-20 if you havent already (high cps = less kb if youre actively hitting the enemy)

Simpl

Social Credit
Yes you're fine if you want to lower it to 80 I used 50 for a long time but now I use 75 on my main (didn't get banned with 50 but makes it more fun playing "somewhat" legit)