150 - 170ms (Closet cheating)

kyrooo

Social Credit
I want to use these settings on my main acc, i use the following
reach 3.25 - 3.35 vertical check, and water check
velo 85 100 100

any recommendations will help a lot. I mostly play tnt tag dont judge me (hypixel)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Why do you ask for settings when you already give other people settings and are now getting kind of toxic?

kyrooo

Social Credit
Why do you ask for settings when you already give other people settings and are now getting kind of toxic?
well i give other people settings, because i see issues with their settings, and im not perfect so someone that might know more about this might correct my settings, which is fine. why am i getting kind of toxic, well everyone has been toxic every once in a while nothing harmful.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
well i give other people settings, because i see issues with their settings, and im not perfect so someone that might know more about this might correct my settings, which is fine. why am i getting kind of toxic, well everyone has been toxic every once in a while nothing harmful.
Alright. The velo is fine, as is the reach, but if you want to be extra cautious, you can reduce it to 3.1-3.3. But being toxic at the start of your journey isn't a good idea (just look at Nyor's reputation), and it's also a little strange for only being on the vape forums for a week, which really suggests that you're an alt account of another (banned) person as your knowledge is decent.

kyrooo

Social Credit
Alright. The velo is fine, as is the reach, but if you want to be extra cautious, you can reduce it to 3.1-3.3. But being toxic at the start of your journey isn't a good idea (just look at Nyor's reputation), and it's also a little strange for only being on the vape forums for a week, which really suggests that you're an alt account of another (banned) person as your knowledge is decent.
ty for the recommendation, just want to clear things out of the way im not banned nor am i on an alt. ill try to stop the toxicity for now.

Last edited: