Poggers

Social Credit
and why then?
they have check, but not good ones, they dont want to false ban people, and I think that watch dog shows what your ping was when you were banned, so they can cofidently ban you if your useing 6 block reach with 0 ping, and watch dog is just bad nocheat+ because they dont want to false ban, and I think that they dont let you use 20 cps bc i dont think many people can click 20 cps legit

Yuzuki

Social Credit
they have check, but not good ones, they dont want to false ban people, and I think that watch dog shows what your ping was when you were banned, so they can cofidently ban you if your useing 6 block reach with 0 ping, and watch dog is just bad nocheat+ because they dont want to false ban, and I think that they dont let you use 20 cps bc i dont think many people can click 20 cps legit
More relieable statement

Psylatoon4

Social Credit
bruh they false ban my first account so