Search results

1. SeeNoChanges

Vape V3 injectable for Vanilla Minecraft

is it possible to add Vape V3 Injectable for Vanilla minecraft 1.8.9 would be amazing because its only injecatable with forge
  2. SeeNoChanges

Help with Vape V4 Friends Module

hey guys is it maybe possible to add the whole lobby as a friend with one click and delete the person who i am fighting from my friend list so my killaura or something else dont hit other people that are in my friend list only the person who are not my friends thanks guys
  3. SeeNoChanges

anticheat?

can someone tell me how i can see what the server has for a anticheat? is there anyway to see what anticheat a server has
  4. SeeNoChanges

aimassist help

why does my aimassist not working if i make it click aim and use speed autoclicker its not working but if i click normal or use vape autoclicker its working but only not with speed autoclicker
  5. SeeNoChanges

Vape V3 Should Be Injectable for Vanilla 1.8.9 too

Vape V3 Should Be Injectable for Vanilla 1.8.9 too would be amazing for people who plays on some clients which does not support forge
  6. SeeNoChanges

Criticals With The Module Jump for Vape V4

Criticals With The Module Jump for Vape V4 you dont need to jump if you have criticials jump mode on but in vape v4 would be cool
  7. SeeNoChanges

SilentAura bug?

hey guys I found out that if you use silentaura and set the reach to 3block it doesn't exactly hit the 3 block reach it hits 1.90 I turned silentaura off and found that I could hit the 3 block reach without silentaura it would be good If you can also select in the silentaura module which part of...
  8. SeeNoChanges

Movement Speed

hey guys is it possible to make your Movement has more Speed so i dont talk about the Speed Module where the Bhop and the other stuff is i mean like something that give you normale speed like a speed potion but its gonna look more closet so idk how to explain but i hope you know what i what to mean
  9. SeeNoChanges

SilentAura

hey guys vape v4 should get an option with you can select the hit part where you hit the body or the head would be cool if its customizable
  10. SeeNoChanges

tickbase for vape?

is it possible that u could add tickbase
  11. SeeNoChanges

Legit Autopot/Throwpot settings?

hey guys does someone have good legit looking Autopot/Throwpot settings would be cool thank you guys
  12. SeeNoChanges

SilentAura?

it would be cool if you can customize the Hitbox like you can choose how much reach you have i tryed to make legit settings with only 3block reach but if i aim down to the legs its going over 3,00 it would be nice if its possible to make the hitbox excactly 3,00 reach so only the part should be...
  13. SeeNoChanges

Bac Inject?

is it possible to inject to badlion client without bac ban or something and what can i use
  14. SeeNoChanges

More Knockback?

Hey is it possible to give more knockback with Vape V4 so the enemie gets more knockback would be cool if someone could help me
  15. SeeNoChanges

Autoclicker crits

is it possible that u can add a Module for Autoclicker with that u can give more crit damage or something or normal crit dmg
  16. SeeNoChanges

Wtab Settings

Does someone have good Wtab settings for Legit playing i mean without reach or something and with 30ms or 16
  17. SeeNoChanges

Intave Settings?

does someone have some good settings for Intave Anticheat?
  18. SeeNoChanges

PVP bot for Vape V4

a pvp bot who attacks the person you want to fight by you writing his name the bot is gonna attack the person