Movement Speed

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
hey guys is it possible to make your Movement has more Speed so i dont talk about the Speed Module where the Bhop and the other stuff is i mean like something that give you normale speed like a speed potion but its gonna look more closet so idk how to explain but i hope you know what i what to mean

Chwoop

Social Credit
Not that won’t get you banned no, timer can do this but doing that is highly detectable
im pretty sure he meant like legitspeed or raven or smth called like that wich emulates a speed pot. would still be highly detectable tho so pointless

Chwoop

Social Credit
hey guys is it possible to make your Movement has more Speed so i dont talk about the Speed Module where the Bhop and the other stuff is i mean like something that give you normale speed like a speed potion but its gonna look more closet so idk how to explain but i hope you know what i what to mean
there is smth in speed settings cuz y speed or smth similar idk too lazy to check but it basically does what you are saying. works on basically no serv tho

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
im pretty sure he meant like legitspeed or raven or smth called like that wich emulates a speed pot. would still be highly detectable tho so pointless
Legit speed just increases your speed in such small amounts to the point anticheats won't bother detecting them because it would false way too often.