Help with Vape V4 Friends Module

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
hey guys is it maybe possible to add the whole lobby as a friend with one click
and delete the person who i am fighting from my friend list so my killaura or something else dont hit other people that are in my friend list only the person
who are not my friends
thanks guys

4BigDudes

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
and delete the person who i am fighting from my friend list so my killaura or something else dont hit other people that are in my friend list only the person
who are not my friends
thanks guys
dont use ka instaban on hypixel even reach above 3.2 is ez ban1

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
who are not my friends
thanks guys
You can, just go to friends tab settings and find a bindable setting (not ping bind). Hover an enemy and press the bind you set earlier to add them as a friend.

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
You can, just go to friends tab settings and find a bindable setting (not ping bind). Hover an enemy and press the bind you set earlier to add them as a friend.
yeah true but its annoyying because so many new people join my lobby and then i need to add them its like 60 people daily but all the time diffrent people in the lobby yk

SeeNoChanges

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '21
what server? In most you can just use teams by color/server
im playing on gommehd and there is a game called free for all where everyone fights each other i think gomme is not supported for team by color there is not even teams