Search results

1. V

V4 crashes when injecting in 1.16.5

hi v4 was recently updated for vanilla 1.16.5 but i cannot get it to inject it just crashes, i've tried using badlion and labymod4 both dont work, it gets to the loading phase and then the game crashes, i know vapev4 does not specifically support those clients but if its updated for vanilla then...
  2. V

Vape Lite Update

anyone know when next big vape lite update is, its been over 2 years since last update and its modules feel rly outdated, i know its meant to be more of a ghost client only but it doesn't have all the new stuff that V4 has like backtrack and jump reset velocity. higher version support for...
  3. V

VLITE UPGRADE COMPATIBILITY

vape lite support for 1.20.1 & 1.16.5 vanilla//forge pvp clients
  4. V

vape lite hotkey improvements

add the option on individual hotkeys: to disable swapping back to original item when using a hotkey.
  5. V

Vape Lite 1.20+ support ?

hi just wanna ask if there are plans for vape lite support for 1.20 + in the future, haven't had a vape lite version update.
  6. V

Vape lite auto clicker suggestion

Can we make it have an addition slider that starts at low cps and gradually goes up to the set high cps so that it looks more legit. basically auto clicker acceleration i guess you can call it. does this make sense? I’m sorry for bad English.
  7. V

Recording settings + misplace ???

What’s some legit looking settings while recording. Also what’s a good amount of misplace to use that doesn’t look blatant but also gives a noticeable advantage
  8. V

lunar 1.16.5 injecting

Is it possible to inject into lunar client 1.16.5 on vape lite? I wanna cheat on smp and some 1.16 pvp servers (modified combat) but also wanna use lunar client. is there anything extra you have to do? I don’t have a pc rn so I can’t test myself.
  9. V

Vape lite Sprint

Can anyone tell me what the sprint module does in vape lite
  10. V

Auto cobweb/waterbucket on vape lite

^ Title ^ + add 1.16.5 vanilla support pls <3 ty manthe
  11. V

Hiding Vape lite when recording

Just curious to what u guys do when closet cheating while recoridng. i often record clips and share my screen on discord to my friends while I play, I don’t use aim assist because I don’t need it and often looks obvious sometimes even on low settings. any smart ways to hide your auto clicker...
  12. V

vanilla support for 1.16.5

the pvp server I play on is 1.16.5 and uses lunar client as a way of proving you’re legit, PLEASE add vanilla support for vape lite 1.16
  13. V

Vape Lite Lunar Client 1.16 ?

sorry if stupid question but just want to know if it is possible to inject vape lite into lunar client version 1.16, ive tried it and it said it needed forge so does that mean vape lite is not compatible with 1.16 vanilla yet? or is there someway of making it work. thanks
  14. V

Vape Lite work on BLC 1.12.2 ?

every time i try to inject vape lite into blc client 1.12.2 which is what i predominately use for the server i play on it will say minecraft found but stop at 11/15 and wont move. is it meant to be working for me or is it not supported on 1.12.2 atm? thanks.
  15. V

Suggestions for the new vape lite update

-hotkey to toggle render hacks on and off so I can quickly screenshot -autoclick jitter spread -aim assist when looking at player POV (maybe when recording) looks way to perfect the same, if that makes sense idk just throwing some ideas out there, thanks for the hard work!
  16. V

injecting vape lite in badlion client possible?

just what the title says, I want to be able to use my vape lite in badlion client, not in BAC servers just in the client is this possible?
  17. V

locked out of account pls help

so uh i type my password incorrect a bunch of times forgetting that caps was on (i know im retarded) and now im locked out of my account and on the website what do i do, im even locked out of the /contact page