Hiding Vape lite when recording

visualglitch

Social Credit
Just curious to what u guys do when closet cheating while recoridng.

i often record clips and share my screen on discord to my friends while I play, I don’t use aim assist because I don’t need it and often looks obvious sometimes even on low settings.

any smart ways to hide your auto clicker when recording to people that are experienced in cheating and can’t hear my clicks through my mic, sometimes I feel my aim is too smooth and looks pretty obvious, I wish vape lite had a random jitter option and I know this isn’t settings section but any advice on misplace settings for looking legit? 3.3 misplace looks pretty obvious/sus watching on my pov.

Sorry if stupid post. thank you! have a nice day :)

highlander

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
3.3 misplace kind of autistic
for autoclicker - do low CPS, and manual click too
aim assist - do 90% of your aiming yourself, then use aim assist for minor adjustments (low speed, low fov)

visualglitch

Social Credit
3.3 misplace kind of autistic
for autoclicker - do low CPS, and manual click too
aim assist - do 90% of your aiming yourself, then use aim assist for minor adjustments (low speed, low fov)
What’s the most amount of misplace would u recommend without it looking retarded, and for aim is 8% both good

Keeloman

Social Credit

i often record clips and share my screen on discord to my friends while I play, I don’t use aim assist because I don’t need it and often looks obvious sometimes even on low settings.

any smart ways to hide your auto clicker when recording to people that are experienced in cheating and can’t hear my clicks through my mic, sometimes I feel my aim is too smooth and looks pretty obvious, I wish vape lite had a random jitter option and I know this isn’t settings section but any advice on misplace settings for looking legit? 3.3 misplace looks pretty obvious/sus watching on my pov.

Expect to get called out eventually if you're doing that, clients aren't perfect and you'll get caught at some point, I would recommend doing it while not recording, only braindead people hack and record it and try to play it off as legit nowadays

visualglitch

Social Credit
Expect to get called out eventually if you're doing that, clients aren't perfect and you'll get caught at some point, I would recommend doing it while not recording, only braindead people hack and record it and try to play it off as legit nowadays
Yeah I’m aware of this, my content is primarily small clips and was just after the most legit looking methods first person-wise.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20

LMFAOOOOOO IMAGINE CHEATING INFRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS

VapeV4 VapeLite

maybuch

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '19
Autoclicker with combo assist and manual click, reach 3.08 misplace
DON'T USE AIM ASSIST, they will realize