Suggestions for the new vape lite update

visualglitch

Social Credit
-hotkey to toggle render hacks on and off so I can quickly screenshot
-autoclick jitter spread
-aim assist when looking at player POV (maybe when recording) looks way to perfect the same, if that makes sense
idk just throwing some ideas out there, thanks for the hard work!

visualglitch

Social Credit
the aimassist one is easy fix if you have the right settings, if anyone had some good aimassist settings I can record with pls post

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
-hotkey to toggle render hacks on and off so I can quickly screenshot
In the Panic module we are working on (disables all modules in use), we can add an option that would make Panic a toggle, where when you press the keybind again it would just re-enable all the modules it disabled earlier. I think that might be a viable solution for that.

-autoclick jitter spread
This one isn't going to happen, Jitter is a very niche feature and not very many people use it, also it's better to just shake your mouse yourself if you are worried about your recordings looking weird.

-aim assist when looking at player POV (maybe when recording) looks way to perfect the same, if that makes sense
This doesn't make sense to me, you should elaborate on your suggestion there if you want it to get added to the client.

visualglitch

Social Credit
In the Panic module we are working on (disables all modules in use), we can add an option that would make Panic a toggle, where when you press the keybind again it would just re-enable all the modules it disabled earlier. I think that might be a viable solution for that.

This one isn't going to happen, Jitter is a very niche feature and not very many people use it, also it's better to just shake your mouse yourself if you are worried about your recordings looking weird.

This doesn't make sense to me, you should elaborate on your suggestion there if you want it to get added to the client.

what I mean by the aimassist is that currently it looks too smooth and that vape aimassist is very identifiable when seen by someone who knows what it looks like, suggestions I have might be adding a feature where it randomises or something.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
what I mean by the aimassist is that currently it looks too smooth and that vape aimassist is very identifiable when seen by someone who knows what it looks like, suggestions I have might be adding a feature where it randomises or something.
You can just change the variable rates to which Vape Lite will aim at. There's no need to randomize anything here, if anything that will make it look more suspicious.