Search results

1. hiyabitch

sharing account

how does vape know if someone shared their account?
  2. hiyabitch

hypixel 130+ ping config

what is the most blatant i can go without getting banned with 130+ ping. (i dont prefer modules from the blatant menu but still). also dont tell me to go other ppl's configs.
  3. hiyabitch

error 3

error 3 when saving. already contacted staff but ik here is faster
  4. hiyabitch

recording settings

a friend of mine cant make an account on the forums for some reason so he asked me this: how can i record videos and still looking legit (on video). he is also using vape lite.
  5. hiyabitch

Does vape give logs to MMC?

no, if its vape lite for v4 not sure
  6. hiyabitch

NAW

DONT DOWNLOAD VAPE CRACKS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
  7. hiyabitch

"Hold" bind

+1
  8. hiyabitch

Blink

yes. verything you do sends packets and if u send WAY to much packets itll flag. in this case blink send a lot of packets doesnt matter how do you use it.
  9. hiyabitch

Blink

FUCK AJSBDHASVBDHBASJDBASYUVBDA USE BEANERNET or some shit and lag ur self
  10. hiyabitch

Blink

i told you i think you are retarded - blink will ban at some point hypixel staff may be with down syndrome but they arent stupid. if they see ur ass teleporting YOU WILL GET BANNED.
  11. hiyabitch

Blink

yeahh you might get banned. go blatant with reach etc
  12. hiyabitch

Blink

yes dont use. just dont blatant cheat with vape on hypixel. go blatant with combat modules. its fun and so on. i can even give u a config
  13. hiyabitch

scaffold

Vape edition: v4 vl Suggestion Description: add shift when jump option for a WAY more legit usage. raven has it so. Video Reference: no
  14. hiyabitch

What config could I use with the lowest chance to get banned?

hey man! so ac: 12-16(dont change, youll have amazing hitreg) you can also enable whatever you want like jitter... aa: ver-4; hor-7; dist-5; you can also enable whatever you want clickaim... velocity 80 100 100 and the other checks reach: 3.15(or 3.2) - 3.4(i toggle 3.5 on cheaters, you shouldnt...
  15. hiyabitch

Best Client for Vape?

if cheatbreaker didnt have an ac it wouldve been the best but as of right now lc
  16. hiyabitch

the pit config

if i play on 150ms can i use 3.2 3.4 or 3.2 3.5
  17. hiyabitch

the pit config

title also i don’t want to use ka but something blatant on main thanks and happy new year (almost)