Blink

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
Can someone let me know if there are any checks for blink or if its pretty hard to get banned with it (anti cheat wise) and if there are settings I can use to lag for 5 seconds also I don't plan on moving, just lagging. This is for hypixel btw

hiyabitch

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
yes dont use. just dont blatant cheat with vape on hypixel. go blatant with combat modules. its fun and so on. i can even give u a config

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
I need to use it, will watchdog flag it? idrc about being disconnected just want to make sure that there isnt a check or something to ban

hiyabitch

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
i told you i think you are retarded - blink will ban at some point
hypixel staff may be with down syndrome but they arent stupid. if they see ur ass teleporting YOU WILL GET BANNED.

hiyabitch

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
FUCK AJSBDHASVBDHBASJDBASYUVBDA
USE BEANERNET or some shit and lag ur self

hiyabitch

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
yes. verything you do sends packets and if u send WAY to much packets itll flag. in this case blink send a lot of packets doesnt matter how do you use it.

femboycock

Social Credit
Dude I am not moving I am asking from a purely anti cheat perspective, does watchdog flag it? not staff
no it does not flag it, blink blocks both incoming and outgoing packets which is literally lag, you really cant detect that, but if staff/players see you lagging only when convenient, you may get manual banned
in short; watchdog or any ac will not flag bidirectional blink

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
no it does not flag it, blink blocks both incoming and outgoing packets which is literally lag, you really cant detect that, but if staff/players see you lagging only when convenient, you may get manual banned
in short; watchdog or any ac will not flag bidirectional blink
alr thanks

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit
Blink stops sending packets to the server while still receiving packets (although you can use bi-directional mode). Once you unblink, those packets are sent at once.