the pit config

hiyabitch

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
title also i don’t want to use ka but something blatant on main thanks and happy new year (almost)

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
people think watchdog flags more than it does and that staff actually spends 15 mins analyzing pit gameplay per report but you can without much thought use:
ac (the best one by far): 14 - 17 extra rand, break blocks optional but i find it good
Reach 3.1 - 3.4 (I use 3.5 but i have 150ms). disable only on water never misplace
velo 70h 100v 100c and that isn't even that low for pit
hitboxes I toggle .2 instead of ka as I have better performance aiming myself but people say it flags. I tested it and it doesn't with much higher settings but its at your own risk as there are confident people claiming hitbox checks.

Note: If you will leave something for you to toggle only use to to toggle, as leaving it on quickly becomes a slippery slope till ur almost a hopper.
Another note: ka is overrated as a saving grace, use hitboxes because it's extra reach and less aim gives much more leeway but at ur own risk for reasons.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
people think watchdog flags more than it does and that staff actually spends 15 mins analyzing pit gameplay per report but you can without much thought use:
ac (the best one by far): 14 - 17 extra rand, break blocks optional but i find it good
Reach 3.1 - 3.4 (I use 3.5 but i have 150ms). disable only on water never misplace
velo 70h 100v 100c and that isn't even that low for pit
hitboxes I toggle .2 instead of ka as I have better performance aiming myself but people say it flags. I tested it and it doesn't with much higher settings but its at your own risk as there are confident people claiming hitbox checks.

Note: If you will leave something for you to toggle only use to to toggle, as leaving it on quickly becomes a slippery slope till ur almost a hopper.
Another note: ka is overrated as a saving grace, use hitboxes because it's extra reach and less aim gives much more leeway but at ur own risk for reasons.
DONT USE HITBOXES, if you refuse to listen to literally so many people on the forums then you really just have yourself to blame when you inevitably get anticheat banned. And for fuck sake, DONT SUGGEST HITBOXES TO SOMEONE, IF YOU WANT TO BE STUPID AND USE IT THEN THATS FINE WITH ME BUT PLEASE DONT GET SOMEONE ELSE BANNED BECAUSE OF YOUR INCOMPETENCE. Hitboxes are one of the easiest cheats to detect, its not a miracle by any means that Hypixel now has checks for it.

If you want an actual blatant config that won't get you anticheat banned then check my signature or literally any other decent blatant vape config (like merryzz config found in his youtube channel).

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
DONT USE HITBOXES, if you refuse to listen to literally so many people on the forums then you really just have yourself to blame when you inevitably get anticheat banned. And for fuck sake, DONT SUGGEST HITBOXES TO SOMEONE, IF YOU WANT TO BE STUPID AND USE IT THEN THATS FINE WITH ME BUT PLEASE DONT GET SOMEONE ELSE BANNED BECAUSE OF YOUR INCOMPETENCE. Hitboxes are one of the easiest cheats to detect, its not a miracle by any means that Hypixel now has checks for it.

If you want an actual blatant config that won't get you anticheat banned then check my signature or literally any other decent blatant vape config (like merryzz config found in his youtube channel).
i literally put warnings that people say it flags every time i mentioned it

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
title also i don’t want to use ka but something blatant on main thanks and happy new year (almost)
There are a couple good threads about closet cheating, for example check out @december, they have a good thread for it. For toggling go high aim assist with higher reach etc, if you don't wanna use killaura. You can make aim assist like aim bot if you want.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
i literally put warnings that people say it flags every time i mentioned it
And how stupid is it to use something that flags and bans? Very. You can use it, it really doesn't matter but please don't suggest it to anyone else.

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
And how stupid is it to use something that flags and bans? Very. You can use it, it really doesn't matter but please don't suggest it to anyone else.
because i tested it and it doesn't show to flag tmr when i get to my pc ima make a vid on an xbox alt. also did u urself do anything ur just having so much faith on rumors

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
because i tested it and it doesn't show to flag tmr when i get to my pc ima make a vid on an xbox alt. also did u urself do anything ur just having so much faith on rumors
I will test when I have time. It isn't enough to just test it for a little bit you have to actually play for a decent amount of time and try all sorts of things if you wanna be sure. Hitboxes were never safe to use by any means, the only reason you could use them before was because there weren't any checks for them.

Le Babatenda

Social Credit
it wasn't for a few minutes and i tried to hit at the edge of hitboxes but I heared that they removed the checks that may be why my alt didn't flag anything or their checks are just hypixel quality, who knows

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
it wasn't for a few minutes and i tried to hit at the edge of hitboxes but I heared that they removed the checks that may be why my alt didn't flag anything or their checks are just hypixel quality, who knows
They added checks then removed then added again I think. Maybe they removed again? Idek.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
They added checks then removed then added again I think. Maybe they removed again? Idek.
In pit people use legit aura on their mains (idk if its blatant aura because none of them want to reveal their settings nowadays) so I think the checks were removed? But tbh I'm not sure

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
In pit people use legit aura on their mains (idk if its blatant aura because none of them want to reveal their settings nowadays) so I think the checks were removed? But tbh I'm not sure
If their head rotation isn't manipulated then its legit aura.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
If their head rotation isn't manipulated then its legit aura.
I haven't played pit in over a year due to a permanent comp ban but I do watch pit videos and everyone who uses ka probably doesn't use legit aura

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I haven't played pit in over a year due to a permanent comp ban but I do watch pit videos and everyone who uses ka probably doesn't use legit aura
Yeah with the current situation I don't think anyone would, I do hope we will get an actual "legit" aim mode for legit aura though such as lockview (really high aim assist).